TN Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pantz_man

Reaction score
In speaking with someone at the TN State Board they can see the results on the NCEES website on their end, but "there is no document" for them to download, review, and credit it. They advised me to reach out to NCEES to place the necessary files for them to review.

In talking to NCEES, they still echoed a previous post that the state board for Tennessee has not given them permission to release the results.

So I have no idea who is failing to perform their job correctly but this is just ridiculous.

I also find it absolutely ridiculous that I have someone from the state board office telling me to reach out to NCEES... is that not their responsibility???

Exact response from person at state board "The permission to release was given. I sent it to another contact at NCEES as just a moment ago as the normal individual is out of office. Results should appear Monday at the latest, I assume".

Fingers crossed NCEES doesn't drag their feet and make us wait until Monday...

I just got an email back from NCEES stating TN released NCEES to release the results 30 min. ago. Just be soon now I hope.

Luckily I got in touch with the person I did at the state otherwise the permission email probably would have sat in the inbox of the employee at NCEES who was out of town this week

Back