SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had to register and jump in here....I went on the site to renew and got a login and it has a license # els.25089. My last name starts with an H.....does that jive with what everyone else is getting. Does anyone know if anyone that knows they did not pass has tried to do the same? I did not get a letter today and I am in west columbia.

That sounds about right. I wonder why they mailed all the fail letters first? (Maybe to avoid phone calls saying: "why am I not on the site?", "do you have anymore names to add today?" Hoepfully not an error.

I hope not. This is my second try (electrical/power) and I don't want to do it again. I guess I'll have to wait another day and see how it goes.....

Yep. This is my 5th try at the SE I. I think if you didn't get a fail letter today, you are in good shape. :)

I hope that is how it goes down....good luck to you.......you've definitely put in your time.

What letter does your last name begin with? If it's later in the alphabet, they may not be done issuing license numbers (which is why you can't find them on the general lookup).

I think they issue them in alphabetical order by discipline. So if you are later in the alphabet and (maybe) in a discipline they haven?t touched yet: that may be it.

I think once they get done issuing license numbers (to everyone) THEN they put them in the system. And only then (after a couple of hours) can you find your name in the licensee lookup.

Not one person got a pass letter today (as far as I know). Backs the theory of they sent the fail letters first. Maybe we will be in the (general) licensee lookup tomorrow morning.

I was looking back at some of cspanned's previous posts: and apparently he is electrical.

I took the Civil / Water Resources and it shows a 25124 number and my last name begins with a P

Good Luck All!

Back