SCREAMING like a woman V2.0

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT. @BlueBlueprintPE PMP that is fucking ridiculous! I would have never thought people would case open houses and steal while there! Especially since everyone nowadays have cameras that, you know, record ****!

As for me, life is getting worse at the VHA. Still hoping for dream job to pop up. Been polishing up my resume since I got another cert. Just...going to hold off uploading it until late June. Then I'm going to go balls-to-the-wall applying and pretty much taking any offer that is serious.

Who knows? Maybe I'll reach out to USACE for that supervisory position that got reposted (oops, I fucked you over), and see if they're still interested in a November start?

People suck!!!! Hope it sells quickly!!!!!

Thankfully we had already moved into the new house before we put the old one on the market, so we didn't have to deal with people interrupting our life for letting people see the house.

I think the hardest part is keeping up with all the dog hair on a more frequent/constant schedule than I normally would. Scheduling showings so I can do a quick sweep/mop/get the dogs outta the house for an hour or two. We had a couple showings this weekend. No bites yet, but hoping soon!

The open house was a disaster. We had a lady actually steal some jewelry that got left out (in a cabinet/jewelry drawer). Nothing super expensive (that stuff was in the safe), but frustrating nonetheless. Also managed to grab my not frequently used wallet out of my purse that was hanging on the coat rack in the garage. I completely forgot it was in there. It had my emergency use only credit card, macy's card, and victoria secret card in it. She helped herself to $1600 in merchandise/gift cards on my VS card in two-days at the local mall store. $6k on my ER card, and like $1500 on my macy's card. Thankfully I didn't have my normal credit card/ID/bank card/checks in that wallet. We have her on video on our Ring cam. Our real estate agent has reached out to other agents and found that she hit another open house in Woodinville area (also caught on the Ring cam), and seems to just target open houses. She talks up to the agents that she's a cash buyer and her son's getting married so she's looking for a house for her son. Gives fake (different) names wherever she goes. :mad::mad::mad:

I'm hoping the police find her (before I do). I'm sure the mall has cameras that they can match her to. She also used one of the cards at a local gas station. I went to the station and told the about the stolen card, date/time/amount of the transaction and asked if I could get their video footage, but they told me they would only release it to the sheriff - if they did an investigation (thanks a lot).

i hate this area more and more every day.....
OMG WOW! The whole process is a nightmare, but this makes it a million times worse. I'm so sorry!

The mini-break I was going to do next week is a no-go. I forgot that I had an OSHA in-person class, and the ever so helpful reminder email was received today and I legit almost started crying at my desk. I did not want to come to work today. But I have a meeting at 1PM that I'm the only person that connects everyone there and it's for a huge component of the design (a huge air handling unit is being replaced, but the replacement units are wider and it might not fit in the space due to columns and a walkway). Thursday/Friday...I kinda want to call in, even though I have meetings, because I just want to...do laundry. Get a croissant. Walk around the neighborhood.

The mini-break I was going to do next week is a no-go. I forgot that I had an OSHA in-person class, and the ever so helpful reminder email was received today and I legit almost started crying at my desk. I did not want to come to work today. But I have a meeting at 1PM that I'm the only person that connects everyone there and it's for a huge component of the design (a huge air handling unit is being replaced, but the replacement units are wider and it might not fit in the space due to columns and a walkway). Thursday/Friday...I kinda want to call in, even though I have meetings, because I just want to...do laundry. Get a croissant. Walk around the neighborhood.
Hahahahahahahahaha, **** me for taking a wedding break and then this training. So much **** imploded and now I got to get it mopped up. BUT I AM DEF GOING TO ARKANSAS FOR JUNETEENTH LONG WEEKEND. I DON'T CARE WHAT MY CONTRACTORS/ SUPERVISOR/ ANYONE SAYS. ME AND ODIN ARE GOING TO GO AND HAVE FUN.

House update. We have sold our house and are moving out this weekend. We close next Thursday (moved up a week due to quick appraisal and no inspections (waived by the buyer). Thankfully no further theft incidents, but now we will be living out of an RV until we find the right property and get to building! We will see if my husband makes it through this...... 🤣🤣 It's gonna be a stressful time! So far all the packing has been up to me. The ONLY thing hubby has packed up is his office/collectibles.

We are able to setup my desk/WFH office in the RV and are gonna test out this Starlink RV satellite internet. I'm hoping that we can remove a small closet in the bedroom to change out the queen bed to our sleep number king. I don't wanna be without my bed! Stay tuned!

Accurate. At least the SCOTUS doesn’t release opinions on weekends so they can’t completely tear the world as you knew it apart on a Saturday or Sunday. Instead, they will so kindly take care of it on Friday before everyone takes off early for the weekend. Ugh.

Back