Results Soon ....right?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WA is in. April 2021 took Bridge Vert + Lateral first time, passed Vert and failed Lateral (23/40 + A/A/A). Retook Lateral in October and I passed! Congratulations to everyone who passed, good luck to everyone waiting on results! For those of you unlucky this time round, you'll get it next time!

I just checked. FAILED the Lateral! Got a U for the General Analysis in the afternoon. And I got ONLY 20 correct in the morning. TOTALLY way off from what I though.....:mad:

I did not got an email from NCEES yet. Just checked the website.

Did you all receive releasing Email from NCEES or check the website to get the result?
The notification email from NCEES popped up on my watch and I ran to my desktop computer to update NCEES page. What a breathtaking moment!

Last edited:
I just checked. FAILED the Lateral! Got a U for the General Analysis in the afternoon. And I got ONLY 20 correct in the morning. TOTALLY way off from what I though.....:mad:

So sorry T. I got 25 on the morning, but pm was not good.

Whew. It's been a long journey. I took the SE the first time April 2017, 7 months pregnant with my first kid. I passed vertical, but not lateral. Admittedly, it was a little ambitious, and I was distracted preparing for a baby 🤷‍♀️. Fast forward almost 3 years, I now have a 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old and COVID hits. Daycares close. Work continues. Daycare reopens, but the exhaustion has already set it, and I'm not sure it'll ever go away at this point. A glutton for punishment, I start considering trying again. I took the lateral for the second time in April 2021, and boy was I close, but I failed again. Now I'm pissed and starting to freak out about the vertical test result expiring. I signed up for the AEI course, and I buckled down. The course material was great, and I needed the structure (no pun intended) to really prioritize this. My husband did almost every pickup, every dinner and every bedtime for 3 months straight. I cannot thank him enough for the support and extra duties he picked up during an already difficult time. My 3rd attempt was October 2021, and I passed! I freaking passed! For those who didn't get the results they wanted this time, you can do it! Keep trying!

I feel you man. I think I improved my AM by 3 questions, same afternoon results, expect switch masonry unacceptable from April with unacceptable in wood this time, did ok (IR) on the one I thought I completely screwed up.

I feel you man. I think I improved my AM by 3 questions, same afternoon results, expect switch masonry unacceptable from April with unacceptable in wood this time, did ok (IR) on the one I thought I completely screwed up.
Sorry to hear that. I have some things to close out this month. Then back to studying !!

Back