Results Soon ....right?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my October 2020 results at around 10:00 AM Central time, but I think we still have a chance until 5:00 PM Eastern time.

Oh god... I guess I would have to go thru the same thing next week..
- refreshing engieerboards forum
- refreshing NCEES dashboards
- texting friend on the east coast to check if my friend is still waiting for her SE results...
- replying text msgs from my west coast friend telling him I I am still waiting for my results here in the mid west area so California results won't be released to him unless I got mine...

Oh god... I guess I would have to go thru the same thing next week..
- refreshing engieerboards forum
- refreshing NCEES dashboards
- texting friend on the east coast to check if my friend is still waiting for her SE results...
- replying text msgs from my west coast friend telling him I I am still waiting for my results here in the mid west area so California results won't be released to him unless I got mine...
(y)

Today is the day, I hope 🤞
It is the 9th day since the release of PE results, exactly when SE results were released for April 2021 exam.

Last edited:
I vote for today based on the April results comes 9 business days after PE released. Especially states have their own application close date for registration. They shouldn't hold us too long

I vote for today based on the April results comes 9 business days after PE released. Especially states have their own application close date for registration. They shouldn't hold us too long
what happens if you check your vote with past October exams? we don't have thanksgiving in April.

In October 2019, I got my Se results 5 days after the first PE results came out which was 53 days after the exam and we're on day 52 right now. Today still seems possible.

Last October they released the same day as the PE. I don't feel like digging further.
They did that last year because the PE results were intentionally delayed in order to prevent people who failed from registering for the January 2021 PE Civil.

They did that last year because the PE results were intentionally delayed in order to prevent people who failed from registering for the January 2021 PE Civil.
I know. But that is the only October exam I have first hand knowledge of. :) Well, and this one, where I am about to lose my mind. Seriously.

Back