Results Next Week?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even remember what the speed limit is in Ohio. Which means it's less than Indiana. Which means Ohio is a bitch.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't even remember what the speed limit is in Ohio. Which means it's less than Indiana. Which means Ohio is a bitch. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Well Ohio had sex with Indiana's mom.Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I'm not offended by that.

Yes this. Even tho I'm a cerm

My biggest problem seemed to be studying the wrong areas.  Beat some theory to death with a stick while I was studying only to find that there was 1 (or in another case zero) problems that were at all related to it.

My biggest problem seemed to be studying the wrong areas.  Beat some theory to death with a stick while I was studying only to find that there was 1 (or in another case zero) problems that were at all related to it.
The biggest misleading guide first of all is Lindeburg Book. I took Geo. I was thinking that if I have to take it again in April, what should I study more? The answer is absolutely Nothing. There is no thing more to study. because is just common sense and especially is Geo, "Engineering Judgment" has a very important role and makes it harder to figure out question designer(s)  PoV.

12 hours ago, thejulie said: Yes this. Even tho I'm a cerm Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Theory is good to study because it will help with the conceptual questions and will guide you when are unsure of how to approach a problem. You'll still need your equations unless you hate yourself and want to derive them on the spot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NCEES contacted me about extra documentation for processing my exam, is that a good sign? Are results close?

What kind of documentation are they asking for?
Name change. The state told me on several different occasions that I could do it in my maiden name (it's hyphenated), then nearly kicked me out on the day of the exam. Now they want me to change it.

Theory is good to study because it will help with the conceptual questions and will guide you when are unsure of how to approach a problem. You'll still need your equations unless you hate yourself and want to derive them on the spot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
To be fair, some of the theory I studied did let me answer a couple questions that weren't like anything I'd seen in examples, but it definitely felt like I focused on the wrong subjects to study.  Going by what some other people who took it in April told me, they changed a good portion of the exam this time around.

Name change. The state told me on several different occasions that I could do it in my maiden name (it's hyphenated), then nearly kicked me out on the day of the exam. Now they want me to change it.
From my understanding, the proctors will make a note of any exchange they may have with an individual and those notes/comments will go to NCEES along with your exam, so I am wondering if they are in the process of sending out notifications and they saw the comments that were listed with your exam?

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS PURE SPECULATION!  

From my understanding, the proctors will make a note of any exchange they may have with an individual and those notes/comments will go to NCEES along with your exam, so I am wondering if they are in the process of sending out notifications and they saw the comments that were listed with your exam?

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS PURE SPECULATION!  
I'm hoping we get results this week but I've got my money on next Fri 12/9.

To be fair, some of the theory I studied did let me answer a couple questions that weren't like anything I'd seen in examples, but it definitely felt like I focused on the wrong subjects to study.  Going by what some other people who took it in April told me, they changed a good portion of the exam this time around.
The mechanical HVAC was completely different this time vs April, so that lines up with what others told you also.

Back