Results Next Week?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great information! If I were a betting man, i'd say that it's going to be in the Dec 8th to  Dec 13th range...I hope that i'm way late/wrong!
My wedding is on the 17th so that will be wonderful timing if I pass. Not so great if I fail.

I checked that along with NCEES but I thought the license look up won't show until you pay their registration fee?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

do you have to pay an additional registration fee after you pass the exam? rude.

In Ohio, once you pass the exam you are required to send in a final registration fee, at which time you would be issued a number and then it will show on the License Lookup.

I don't know what is worse studying for this or the results wait
In CA, the harder part is actually applying and sending in the application.

I thought it was just me until people who applied last year and this year would come to me with the same questions I had.

20 minutes ago, Voomie said: It's the state board. They do what they want. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Ohio won't show until they cash your check after you pass.
They won't approve your application til 2 months after they cash your check either. So much for trying to put my application in early.

Ugh, they seriously need to come out.  I left the exam giving myself about a 45% chance of passing.  The longer out it gets and the more I think about it, the less of a chance I feel like I have...

I still feel pretty good. Either I was really smart by using 2 binders per exam or really dumb. I'll know within the month.

I am also still feeling pretty good, but the further away from the exam I get, the less I remember about it, and the more I begin to think I screwed something up. This waiting game has been VERY difficult on me!

Yeah, I should have done more practice problems and less MERM studying I think.  The 6-minutes solutions and NCEES practice exam I used were pretty worthless for most of the exam questions.

I am also still feeling pretty good, but the further away from the exam I get, the less I remember about it, and the more I begin to think I screwed something up. This waiting game has been VERY difficult on me!
Right there with you.  I feel good about a great portion of the test (sat for power), but what has me the most apprehensive and on edge is the fact I know what I missed and don't know the cut score.  Several here have stated they thought the power exam was hard, but I don't agree with that characterization.  Tricky?  Yes, definitely tricky, but not hard.  I stayed on NCEES all day with refresh on dial!!  I'm over the waiting.....

Yeah, I should have done more practice problems and less MERM studying I think.  The 6-minutes solutions and NCEES practice exam I used were pretty worthless for most of the exam questions.
I took the test in April and barely failed. I can tell you all the study material out right now (6-minute, NCEES, MERM, etc.) was pretty useless on the exam if you didn't know the basics behind the question. The April exam was more like the study material, but apparently the October exam they switched it up quite a bit.

Ugh, they seriously need to come out.  I left the exam giving myself about a 45% chance of passing.  The longer out it gets and the more I think about it, the less of a chance I feel like I have...
I am with you on that.....I took Civil/WRE. I thought the morning session was not very bad, right after that session. But, after finishing the afternoon session, I realized that I did a bad job in the morning session. So my chances of passing depends on how well I did perform in the the depth portion. More the wait time, I tend to forget my afternoon performance and remember only the morning session :(

1 hour ago, DenverEngineer said: Yeah, I should have done more practice problems and less MERM studying I think.  The 6-minutes solutions and NCEES practice exam I used were pretty worthless for most of the exam questions.
I took the test in April and barely failed. I can tell you all the study material out right now (6-minute, NCEES, MERM, etc.) was pretty useless on the exam if you didn't know the basics behind the question. The April exam was more like the study material, but apparently the October exam they switched it up quite a bit.
Yes this. Even tho I'm a cerm

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ohio sounds like a bitch.

1 hour ago, DenverEngineer said: Yeah, I should have done more practice problems and less MERM studying I think.  The 6-minutes solutions and NCEES practice exam I used were pretty worthless for most of the exam questions.
Yes this. Even tho I'm a cermSent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
To clarify, I barely failed as well. April seemed easy, October not as much. But I can't tell if that's bc I knew more or less. Haha!

Back