Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not really even a rite of passage, it's just what happens when you get yourself so worked up and can't see things clearly. You're on edge, you're stressed, you're obsessing over something so much that it doesn't take much to piss you off. Seriously, we've all been there. And when you start to feel down and feel like we're really picking on you, just remember this site was started because a bunch of us got kicked off of PPI's forum for being too offensive. We're troublemakers, everybody'll tell you that. But we're also decent human beings and we hope you all pass. We'll tell you how to solve a problem while you're studying. But we'll also treat you like an older brother at Christmas time, because well, we're juvenile, and we are okay with that.
I think it's a great rite of passage. And it's funny as hell, too.

It's funny that nobody is thinking about using other imaging techniques and filters which will just require scanning all the answer sheets in a commercial scanner with bulk feeder tray. I would like to believe there exist numerous solutions to figure out which bubbles were filled and which weren't very accurately by just running an image processing and passing it through some filters. Seriously!!!!! In one of the undergraduate 101 courses on linear systems, we were taught how to make black more black and how to condense out unwanted colors from images.
Wait, are you actually taking Mike seriously?
and you're not?
Lol! You people need a break! Let's all do a group cruise!

And no, I don't believe Mike. I love the waves he's making though :)

this thread is wrong as the time frame given is 8 to 10 weeks and we aren't even at the end of 6 weeks
Yep. I've given up hope in early release in test results. I expect them some time between December 19th through January 2nd (8 to 10 weeks).

That way, if I get them before hand, I'm pleasantly (or unpleasantly) surprised.

What a stupid acronym, BPELSG doesn't even spell anything.

this thread is wrong as the time frame given is 8 to 10 weeks and we aren't even at the end of 6 weeks
Delayed in comparison to last years' timelines....

total misuse of the word... something can not be delayed if the deadline has not occurred yet it's just not as early

We like to use government math around here: therefore, they are late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back