Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember one time several years ago when I went to get my food container out of the fridge at work I couldn't find it anywhere. I went back and looked in my lunchbox, but it wasn't there either. I was sure that someone had stolen my food until I noticed a container in the microwave. Opened it up and sure enough, it was my food. When I had gotten to work in the morning I put it in the microwave instead of the fridge. 

I cancelled my meeting with the solar people.  My HOA makes getting a rooftop system ridiculous - site surveys, limits on placement, and written contracts from all adjoining neighbors that includes all these specifics on solar easements for the life of the equipment that shouldn't even be applicable to a rooftop system in the first place.  Since two of my 4 neighbors are gaping assholes to begin with, it's not worth it to me for a leased system.

Reminds me of the time I took the train home and when I got to the parking lot, I realized I drove into the city that morning. 

Do you ever get used to it? My eyes need answers.
Yeah, I did.

This office was designed to be similar to our regional HQ but with different colors. They used red/orange whereas we're green. The green is a lot better than the red-orange in their breakroom. That whole office feels angry. 

Also, our office manager who built out this office hates/regrets the green. The offices built out after ours have been blue LOL

Yeah, I did.

This office was designed to be similar to our regional HQ but with different colors. They used red/orange whereas we're green. The green is a lot better than the red-orange in their breakroom. That whole office feels angry. 
Glad we did not go for red/orange.

They did this to match our company colors. So some walls are blue while rest all are standard cream. I think it is just wrong to assume a web page color scheme will translate well IRL.

Glad we did not go for red/orange.

They did this to match our company colors. So some walls are blue while rest all are standard cream. I think it is just wrong to assume a web page color scheme will translate well IRL.
Eep. At least the green is only the break room. And you're in there for 10-15 min a day...

The carpet around our desks is green. And the carpet in the walking areas is grey. To imitate regional HQ: which is red under the desks and then has a grey raised concrete floor (because LEED)

Eep. At least the green is only the break room. And you're in there for 10-15 min a day...

The carpet around our desks is green. And the carpet in the walking areas is grey. To imitate regional HQ: which is red under the desks and then has a grey raised concrete floor (because LEED)
You mean like this? 😂

99999.jpg

99999.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back