Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My office is doing a network upgrade tonight. Usually they do them on the weekends or overnight. But this one starts at 4pm. Half of my office works til 5pm (I leave at 4 so its not like I get anything good from this)

My office is doing a network upgrade tonight. Usually they do them on the weekends or overnight. But this one starts at 4pm. Half of my office works til 5pm (I leave at 4 so its not like I get anything good from this)
“Dude, wait until the weekend!”

”No! We need 1GB streaming of the NFL, NOW!”

4c58027db59c6747011f92346b226e1d.jpg

It's crazy to me that people trust autonomous cars, when at the same time I have to stick half my body and do a dance under the touchless faucet in the men's room just to make water come out.

It's crazy to me that people trust autonomous cars, when at the same time I have to stick half my body and do a dance under the touchless faucet in the men's room just to make water come out.
i can't get those touchless faucets to work either.

Health safety has gone TOO FAR with those faucets. How is it hygienic when you've gotta beat on them to get them working in the middle of washing your hands.

Even worse is when you can't get the paper towels to come out afterward.  (First World Problems)

Back