Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a carpenter who left in April.  My cat was the first to die... of a snakebite.  Mrs. MS kept getting sick or breaking something.  Mini MS1 and 2 died from something dumb.  Either way, I made it like a champ with 5 oxen, a sh*t ton of food, and plenty of spare parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Played again, but went bare bones.  Bought one team of oxen and hauled ass!  No food, clothes, or bullets to weigh us down like those other suckas!  Well, two died from typhoid and the other three drowned.  

played as a banker and bought all the oxen i could carry. made it with all 5 people in tact. left in april. 

haven't made it halfway any other time I've attempted. lol.

I like how all the girls I went to high school with have gone from super trashy Facebook profiles full of shitty bar photos and solo cup house parties, to 99% blocked and their one LinkedIn photo once they get their real estate license.  Just remember, these are the people you entrust to sell your home...

Is the app up to date? It still has issues but has be n doing well the last year - maybe try a new account with them?

TT with all the recent updates is even more awful than it was before. The mobile version of EB.com seems to work fairly well.

Today is Mrs. Supe's and my anniversary.  Thankfully we have opted to forgo the stupid gifts and agreed to just go out and buy a new kitchen table, which we were in need of.

that's not really a "we" gift though am I right?
It passes as one, because the chair legs rock and the table makes a "ticking" noise anytime somebody bumps it.  Little noises like that (car rattles, refrigerator noise, etc.) drive me absolutely batshit crazy, so I can tolerate it.  New table will have no glass or metal legs...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done absolutely nothing all day.  Nothing.  In fact, I've done absolutely nothing all week.  Hell, now that I think of it, I've done absolutely nothing for months now.  I'm, like, Milton but without a red Swingline.

I Was behind this fool at the Dunkin.....

Why would you put your Instagram name on the back of your windshield?

3bf7281c1b1b5de117caa6d160770e71.jpg

Back