Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only been at one company long enough to receive an anniversary gift and it was for 5 years. I think I got a carry-on suitcase. I still have it, so I guess it wasn't too bad of a gift.

oh sh*t I found a winning combo!  One packet of Swiss Miss hot choco mix with less hot water than recommended AND a small helping of PB heavy-handed dose of sambuka stirred in.  It's like a hot liquid cure-all Reese's cup 
fixt for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope everyone realizes I was joking. (I Am getting that extra week of PTO) which will be nice...

I just wish they would do something that encouraged people to stay like give you an extra 2% match in your 401k or something for 5,10,15, etc anniversaries

oh sh*t I found a winning combo!  One packet of Swiss Miss hot choco mix with less hot water than recommended AND a small helping of PB stirred in.  It's like a hot liquid Reese's cup 
A cup of coffee and a packet of Swiss Miss is called a poor man's moca at my work.

I need to try your concoction MS! It sounds good.

Hey look it’s Chet!
102d2ea9697706189a4306e7529f870b.jpg

Just FYI, this week is so awesome.  I'm on the review panel for the ME capstone project presentations at LSU and I get to dish out the pain like it was dished out to me many moons ago.  And, boy, some of these kids didn't do their homework.  They feed me breakfast, lunch, snacks, and I don't have to think about work all week!  

:whipping:

Just FYI, this week is so awesome.  I'm on the review panel for the ME capstone project presentations at LSU and I get to dish out the pain like it was dished out to me many moons ago.  And, boy, some of these kids didn't do their homework.  They feed me breakfast, lunch, snacks, and I don't have to think about work all week!  

:whipping:
Username relevant.

Just wondering how the wood for BBQ has been the most consistently popular thread in this subforum for the past several days...

Back