Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.intruderinc.com/products/the-better-mousetrap

I found this to be the best mousetrap you can buy.  Put a little peanut butter on it and if there are mice in the area you’ll get them.  Just enough spring to kill the mouse with no blood/mess sand if you snap it on your finger it really doesn’t hurt.  Pretty inexpensive too. My personal experience has been excellent results.

can be had from amazon and most local stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best mousetrap we've had is this blob.  Killed everything within a half-mile radius and, once allowed indoors, killed around five mice in two days and showed us the mousetraps when they had mice caught (because she wanted to try and eat them).

RwLcLxsNsu-P1x1h1mpqadB31WGyYUQvLVNXzbz3v_Z8a2VGxt4N2gkGORoV6tNjKGRLIKqi6VBEQ2C1rmYfHbFV9lGpOaZKMCDMA56AXjnr6RF3KZB5r6oydrJhqUE8QW_Igx9bxDPyvjkeXwqGAiAFLFvOklqpCqHOjwnl8WN41HPpsM8ggfi9WoFlF5EFzDLOMrBDMaFate9x70mo7OlvKUZfeYFQOciT4d01lOxwp8cEJgE72qkUWB8Q33p_GQHjX-Stw_tRcwf0zo_VNJZJ8I-3lhU-CFNzTLOgYjmtXXrYngkQt5kkGXyzLcKWdyfg6D8W8jlmOzrgYK7RY7oqPTf-NK_X9s3DnvSpcmiMepF6F_0T6_mGq6I8cNPw2DWac5bPRZf8q1MXGJQuDT3LKqxIovWS5BtIdM7V9DsofQjL0CyCU7zMaFsV0x4g0dZa161SAlqTPeFxl0PwFjgQcd-ixXVZvZnNW0VBCM3zqaU6dEFgszvkrH8KDT-arocrWJRjJpgrmiUpibyrMDW_aHhP5n0hxklPesJ0vrqgifEshssTmuMLsRkrpp_mOv6S031e4j9qFoPGkitognjnkRoA8p-jRseKMbVxqd4ZNuZzHLolTOXAZ7CVaL-gQuD0Jac5eVv8LYQ6vs6tXtDb=w982-h736-no

https://www.intruderinc.com/products/the-better-mousetrap

I found this to be the best mousetrap you can buy.  Put a little peanut butter on it and if there are mice in the area you’ll get them.  Just enough spring to kill the mouse with no blood/mess sand if you snap it on your finger it really doesn’t hurt.  Pretty inexpensive too. My personal experience has been excellent results.

can be had from amazon and most local stores.
I have used those with only mixed results. I watched a mouse wiggle right out of it.

then you have pretty tough mice.  I've only seen dead ones whenever it got tripped.  I've seen mice flop around dragging glue traps though.  LOL

Did the person in the middle seat duck?
unfortunately, i was in an aisle seat. short flight late at night, i want to gtfo that plane. landed at midnight which is like 3 hours past my bedtime! 😮 

I had to connect in Dallas on Friday and I had about 6 minutes to make that happen, thanks to a delay. I stood up from my aisle seat the minute I could and kind of inched my way forward, but I still felt awful. 

I had to connect in Dallas on Friday and I had about 6 minutes to make that happen, thanks to a delay. I stood up from my aisle seat the minute I could and kind of inched my way forward, but I still felt awful. 
did you make the (or any) connection? ;)  

Luckily for you, literally 0 flights per day out of DFW take off on time.

I hate American Airlines and DFW, if you couldn't tell.

Luckily for you, literally 0 flights per day out of DFW take off on time.

I hate American Airlines and DFW, if you couldn't tell.
That's why I fly DAL and Southwest! 

I made my flight. I flat hustled across that airport and arrived as they had A group lined up and ready to roll. 

what % of SW passengers do you think pay for priority boarding? I have checked in right at the 24 hour window and rarely get  anything better than B -end of the cattle carrier..

what % of SW passengers do you thin pay for priority boarding? I have checked in right at the 24 hour window and rarely get  anything better than B -end of the cattle carrier..
IIRC the first 15 A numbers are reserved for business class.  The rest either pay or are beating you to the 24hour log in.  I've sat at the site hitting refresh to get in early for the 24 hr check-in and have made it into the A's but typically 30s or higher.  That always works for me so I'm not inclined to pay at all.  I think either people are frequent fliers or the company is paying for the business class.  I think only a small percentage pay just for the priority boarding.

Back