Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks normal to me on my computer. Phew.

Also, why is it always so difficult to get mill certs for steel?? That are identifiable to the specific sections? So annoying!

It looks normal to me on my computer. Phew.

Also, why is it always so difficult to get mill certs for steel?? That are identifiable to the specific sections? So annoying!
I've almost never had a problem getting CMTR's if I had a heat # to give them, even when its gone through 2-3 resellers.

I've almost never had a problem getting CMTR's if I had a heat # to give them, even when its gone through 2-3 resellers.
This fab shop went and cut the labeled ends off of all the steel beams when cutting to length and didn't keep track of the cut ends to the now cut to length beams... Before they were IDed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so embarrassed this weekend. My wife actually asked one store if they had their Christmas decorations out yet, because she wantéd to start looking for stuff for this year already. I tried to explain the whole "too early" thing to her, but she wasn't having any.

I was so embarrassed this weekend. My wife actually asked one store if they had their Christmas decorations out yet, because she wantéd to start looking for stuff for this year already. I tried to explain the whole "too early" thing to her, but she wasn't having any.
We haven’t even bought a pumpkin yet.    Although I did go to a pumpkin beer fest yesterday.  

Neither have we. But we did celebrate Octoberfest with some high quality German beers and bratwurst. 

Back