Prime Day 2020

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're looking for a portable speaker, Anker's Soundcore is a great little bluetooth speaker, very reasonably priced. The rechargeable battery lasts FOREVER, and it gets pretty loud. 

I was thinking of getting one of those massage guns for the wife for Christmas, but $300-400 is ridiculous. It's Amazon so they've got plenty of much cheaper, probably Chinese knockoffs, but not sure if one of them would be worth it or if it'd die after a couple months.

I'd be more worried about the lithium batteries on the cheap Chinese knockoffs.  I've already seen one that looks identical to your picture in my lab with exploded batteries.

Well, I got a roomba like thing for $100 off and a Polk soundbar and sub for my TV for $80 off. I have no idea if those are amazing deals or not, but they're not full Amazon price at least.

I ended up ordering the drawing tablet and some bluetooth earbuds for Junior.  Ordered a new water bottle for my new bike that will hopefully fit - I need a beveled edge on the bottom to not make contact with the seat tube and rub through the paint.  Also ordered 900 dog poop bags on sale since all my three hounds do is poop.  

Back