Power PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Complex imaginary tests are a must. Also got the Kaplan and ncees sample test, as well as camara.

Also printed things from the internet; grounding information, relay types, enclosure types, simple lists like that.

I made an index of sample problems...made sections like transformers, electronics, transmission lines, economics...etc. and listed problems in each section. Helped for quick referencing.

Good luck

If you need cheap version of that get the international version...
Do you know if the index of the international version of Wildi is different from the US version?  I have the international version and the index is horrible.  I am looking for something more succinct comparable to Grainger where it breaks down the main topics into sub-topics in the index.  If both versions are the same then I will just have to tab a lot more and come up with a better game plan to quickly reference particular topics.  Thanks!

On 5/31/2014 at 7:55 PM, iwire said: If you need cheap version of that get the international version...
Do you know if the index of the international version of Wildi is different from the US version?  I have the international version and the index is horrible.  I am looking for something more succinct comparable to Grainger where it breaks down the main topics into sub-topics in the index.  If both versions are the same then I will just have to tab a lot more and come up with a better game plan to quickly reference particular topics.  Thanks!
I think they are identical.

Same..there 2 differences on both versions...

the international version has crappy cover and the quality of the paper it printed on is crap..thin! The content is the same

Thanks iwire. I did notice how cheaply made the international version is but I get what I paid for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back