PE Result Dates by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jersey is in PE CSE..............Passed!!!!!!!!!

doing the CSE PE dance!!!!!!!!!! :party-smiley-048:

<p style="text-align: right">PASSED - STRUCTURAL!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!</p>

12/22/2011: Oregon PE results on OSBEELS website. Electrical Power - Passed!

Does anyone know when the "April 2012 CA seismic exam results" will be out?

So this spreadsheet says that Connecticut was notified by a letter in 2010. But I'm pretty sure we'll be notified by NCEES email this year? I got my FE results from the NCEES website last fall, does anyone know anythign about CT and the timeframe?

So this spreadsheet says that Connecticut was notified by a letter in 2010. But I'm pretty sure we'll be notified by NCEES email this year? I got my FE results from the NCEES website last fall, does anyone know anythign about CT and the timeframe?
In October of 2010 I took the test in CT and was notified that II failed right before xmas via an email from NCEES.

I then took the April 2011 test in CT and was notified of a pass in June via an email from NCEES.

Worth noting the information was on the NCEES site hours before the email actually came.

Good luck

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for putting this together. I am currently studying for the FE in 10 days, and had been hoping to submit an application to the Board of MA to take the PE exam in the Spring, but it seems that the results will come in after the deadline for application to the Board.

I have the required experience, but received my undergraduate education outside the US, so it took me a while to get my education approved and I am finally able to take the FE exam.

Has anybody been successful in taking both exams back to back in MA, or should I expect to be taking it in the fall?

Thanks!
You can take the exams on consecutive days (actually taking the PE before the FE), so I would assume you could sit for the PE before your FE results come in. If you pass the PE and not the FE, you just have to re-take the FE. I know it works this way in Kentucky, but it might differ by state.
As it turns out, it is state-by-state. In MA, you are not allowed to take the PE exam unless your application has been approved by the Board. The board of MA will not review your PE application if it is not complete, and not having FE results counts as "not complete." The deadline for the PE application was a couple of weeks before the FE results came out, so I had to wait another 6 months to take the test... Took the PE in October 2012, waiting to hear back. I hope to never have to take it again.

As it turns out, it is state-by-state. In MA, you are not allowed to take the PE exam unless your application has been approved by the Board. The board of MA will not review your PE application if it is not complete, and not having FE results counts as "not complete." The deadline for the PE application was a couple of weeks before the FE results came out, so I had to wait another 6 months to take the test... Took the PE in October 2012, waiting to hear back. I hope to never have to take it again.
Yeah, I have since heard that Ohio no longer allows people to take the tests on consecutive days.

:wv: Results are in your mailboxes! Passed, 2nd try Civil Construction. Guess I need to change my screen name! Congrats to all who passed and good luck to those who have to endure another 6 months of this.

Results notice is available for the PE in Missouri.

I passed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back