PE Result Dates by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spoke with a friend of mine who is associated with NCEES (can't say which dept), and they indicated an unanticipated delay due to some type of computer system failure (hasn't been officially released yet). No word yet on the extent of the damage or length of the delay. I'll report back if I hear anything more on this.
Please tell me this was a joke.
it's not. I have confirmed it as well.

In fact, it was right after they uploaded the Fund of LS results letters that the system crashed.
It's obvious that the GODS whomever they are want to punish me...

The wait is killing me!

Just spoke with a friend of mine who is associated with NCEES (can't say which dept), and they indicated an unanticipated delay due to some type of computer system failure (hasn't been officially released yet). No word yet on the extent of the damage or length of the delay. I'll report back if I hear anything more on this.

Please tell me this was a joke.
it's not. I have confirmed it as well.

In fact, it was right after they uploaded the Fund of LS results letters that the system crashed.

Maybe if system crashes have typically occurred in the past, we can still expect results towards the end of next week?

Ah, who am I kidding? We probably won't know anything until after Christmas. I hate you, NCEES.

extreme anxiety setting in.

I keep trying to remain positive but after 2 failing scores i can't help it.

I have been told that potentially this will push the wait until the middle of the week of the 16th. one extra week's wait

I have been told that potentially this will push the wait until the middle of the week of the 16th. one extra week's wait

They should just put in some overtime and get the results out on schedule. What a bunch of slackers.

They should be embarrassed how long it takes to get these results finished....bush league

Nope... My guy is still telling me 2 weeks. So probably more like the end of the week, 12/19 or 12/20.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nope... My guy is still telling me 2 weeks. So probably more like the end of the week, 12/19 or 12/20.

Ok, I just talked to the guy you talked to and he said that the problem has been fixed and all the results will be released tomorrow. Phew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back