PE Result Dates by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got nothing in my inbox. Everyday this week reports have been that NCEES had emailed by now. Looks like it'll have to wait till after the weekend.

Good Luck

That doesn't put me out of it yet if NCEES releases IL's results today and CTS gets them loaded I'll know later. So if they've been out by now I should have a yay/nay for getting results today by lunch.

Also are you sure because New Mexico and Arkansas weren't on here until 4:30ish yesterday.

I might be wrong. I was actively watching until lunch and then quit. Perhaps there is hope until the end of the day.

Let's stick with that!!

I'd say they will only start coming out quicker in the future since most things are internet based now. Hopefully, KY will go to the email instead of the people having to wait for a letter.

What makes you think email will be any quicker? Colorado is a direct notification state via email and yet Kentucky has results and Colorado is still waiting...

You would think that if all that had to be done was to fire out an email things would be quicker than having to send it though the USPS.

On a side note, since you said you were in CO I have been a Broncos fan since I was 7. Go Broncos!

This is crazy. Why is California the only one to have results release so much later than any other state. It should be illegal!

This is crazy. Why is California the only one to have results release so much later than any other state. It should be illegal!
Don't you guys have a seismic section? Is that graded independently by the state?

Don't you guys have a seismic section? Is that graded independently by the state?

Yes, we have an extra seismic and survey section, but no excuses. If we had to take the test together without any consideration on how much more material we had to learn, than the state should not got any leeway in posting our score.

Yes, we have an extra seismic and survey section, but no excuses. If we had to take the test together without any consideration on how much more material we had to learn, than the state should not got any leeway in posting our score.

Forgot to answer your question. Yes it is scored by the state. However, this time around I am only waiting for the survey portion and yet I have to pay full price and wait so long...too long.

Forgot to answer your question. Yes it is scored by the state. However, this time around I am only waiting for the survey portion and yet I have to pay full price and wait so long...too long.
After sitting in 3 hours of traffic each day on your California commute I'd figure you would be good at waiting

After sitting in 3 hours of traffic each day on your California commute I'd figure you would be good at waiting
lol, actually, I've been spoiled. Went to school on the central cost in a college town and now working just outside of LA so I don't even take the freeway to work. 5 mile drive in 20 minutes, is that a good thing or bad? Maybe I should consider walking instead of driving. If I walk the 5 miles, will my results come quicker? OK I will stop my wishful thinking, just trying to get my 25 post.

I took the Georgia Exam on April 15th, 2010 and received my results on June 7th, 2010. Thankfully, I passed!

lol, actually, I've been spoiled. Went to school on the central cost in a college town and now working just outside of LA so I don't even take the freeway to work. 5 mile drive in 20 minutes, is that a good thing or bad? Maybe I should consider walking instead of driving. If I walk the 5 miles, will my results come quicker? OK I will stop my wishful thinking, just trying to get my 25 post.

Yeah, California SUCKS!!

it looks like it's aiming to have the results in 100 days... they got it all wrong, 100 doesn't mean good, stupid morons!!

Here it is, guys. A culmination of the results information posted on this forum since it's inception. There are a few states missing from every year, presumably because we had no forum members in those states sitting for the exam. If you find anything wrong, or can fill in some of the missing information, let me know and I will update the spreadsheet. I will also try to keep it up to date from year to year (somebody kick me twice a year to remind me).
Enjoy.

WOW great job. Looks like CT is getting faster...now if they could just go paperless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back