PE California License Number

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AB93

Reaction score
Starting a discussion platform for folks who are currently waiting for their license number issuance.

I've just passed both state-specific exams for October 2022, anybody else has the same case?

Licenses are issued each Friday (Monday if Friday falls on a holiday)
I checked my BPELSG connect, the review is shown as completed, but the status is still ‘final review’

No license number was issued too today (friday non holiday).

Any thought on this? Eagerly waiting for this license for client and project… thanks.

I checked my BPELSG connect, the review is shown as completed, but the status is still ‘final review’

No license number was issued too today (friday non holiday).

Any thought on this? Eagerly waiting for this license for client and project… thanks.
Hopefully by next friday

Considering today is Friday, I wonder if the license number is released today. I found out I passed today so probably will take a couple weeks? Can't wait!

I got technical review approved yesterday, and still waiting for the final approve, should I except to get the result by this friday, or there still long process to get final approve.

I got technical review approved yesterday, and still waiting for the final approve, should I except to get the result by this friday, or there still long process to get final approve.
Really depends. If not this Friday, next.

can anyone give insight on after passing all 3 exams and waiting on license # for starting NCEES Record for CA (PE Civil)?
I'm assuming i'll need to wait for my official license # before I can do anything, but is there any steps to transfer my application from CA BPELSG easily into NCEES Record? or do I basically start the process over again?

Other questions I have:
- do the references for NCEES record need to be the same as CA PE application?
- can the references be PE licensed in other states if they're not licensed in CA? i.e. I only used CA PE references for BPELSG app but have other references i'd like to use that are not CA-licensed
- when i apply for reciprocity in the future, do the references get contacted each time? or it's just paying the fees?

Received a “C” under license number and says approved. Don’t see actual number what’s going on? I just checked on the portal.

Back