PE Application - Texas

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had mine get sent to technical review Wednesday August 29th and am still awaiting today September 4th although I basically submitted mine on a weekend. I am trying the whole online good joojoo approach by posting this lol

I am adding my comment in here hoping that it will help move my application along! Seemed to have worked for other people.

Edit: this seemed to have worked! For some reason my application was moved into technical review at 5 am on a Sunday 

Second edit: Still in technical review. Hoping posting here will move it along

Last edited by a moderator:
My stuff arrived yesterday, but they haven't updated it, so lets see what happens.

For those of you who have done this before, does everything turn green? Right now the application fee is all that is green.

My stuff arrived yesterday, but they haven't updated it, so lets see what happens.

For those of you who have done this before, does everything turn green? Right now the application fee is all that is green.
Love your screen name... 🤘🏻 🧡.  Wish I'd thought of it back in the day.  Good luck with the PE process!

It worked! My status for everything changed to yellow! Wonder how much longer it takes from here...

Latest posts

Back