PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PA, at least in the past, has always been the last PCS state to get their results, too.... From what I have read last April it took 14 days from the first state, and during the October exam it took 27 days after the first state.... In all honesty, I should just ignore this site and not refresh anything until i get an email in June... But, I keep holding onto that thread of hope that PA got their act together this year...

In all honesty, I should just ignore this site and not refresh anything until i get an email in June... But, I keep holding onto that thread of hope that PA got their act together this year...

Bahaha... I feel 100% the same exact way... Knowing that about half of the country has their results released and you still could have another month to wait should be classified as cruel and unusual punishment.

If you live in PA you have a long wait ahead of you so TRY to enjoy the Holiday. In December 2012, we got our results about a month after NCEES released them to the states. It was awful.

called PCS....MD wont be out until "next week sometime"
Same as WI - maybe if we keep pestering them they will send out the results just to stop the calls!

Edited to add:

That's not a bad strategy - although I suppose we are just annoying a single, powerless person at PCS...

Last edited by a moderator:
My deepest, humblest apologies for misreading.

No word yet from VA
In another thread, some in VA have reported results on their NCEES account.

Also MD results are out for some...

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=20536&page=2
The MD results thread was started in a previous year. The posts at the top saying the results are out are not from the April 2013 test.
My deepest, deepest apologies. Thank you for correcting me Tim 1981.

Really sorry...

Pcs has an automated response saying scores will be released 12 weeks after exam via mail. But no info on when NCEES will make it available via NCEES login.

ok. I just called pcs. what the hell, why not. I spoke to the NJ exam coordinator, Brandi Rae. She informed me that PCS just received the exams yesterday and they are currently "validating" them. Once this process is complete, they will send their review to the NJ board for review and confirmation at which point PCS will permit NCEES to notify us. So, don't expect NJ scores (and I guess any other PCS states) before Tuesday of nest week. She did state that NJ would receive results via emails, not snail mail (sorry PA), and that it would be early next week. Most likely no later than Wednesday.

My deepest, humblest apologies for misreading.

No word yet from VA

In another thread, some in VA have reported results on their NCEES account.

Also MD results are out for some...

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=20536&page=2

The MD results thread was started in a previous year. The posts at the top saying the results are out are not from the April 2013 test.

Really sorry...

No worries. Was the thread you saw about VA also from another year?

Really sorry...

No worries. Was the thread you saw about VA also from another year?

Also incorrect and from 2012- there was a reference to VA in the same thread.

I received an email on Friday from VA DPOR that stated... "Good morning. We anticipate, probably in the next three weeks."

Whomp :wacko:

I received an email on Friday from VA DPOR that stated... "Good morning. We anticipate, probably in the next three weeks."

Was this in response to your inquiry? Maybe it's just a canned email that give to get people to stop asking them? I did not receive any email from them, and I took the HVAC test in Fairfax, VA.

Was this in response to your inquiry? Maybe it's just a canned email that give to get people to stop asking them? I did not receive any email from them, and I took the HVAC test in Fairfax, VA.
Fingers crossed for you that it was just a canned email.

That is just harsh. Not sure what the deal is with PCS... not sure how they are "adding value" to the process.

Good luck guys!

Back