NJ Law Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my pass letter for the law exam in the mail last week (I think Thursday or Friday). But still not on the online directory, I can't even check if they received my application fee because I sent in a money order.

I got my number sometime yesterday afternoon. Nothing in the mail yet, but my number is in the online directory now.

I got my number sometime yesterday afternoon. Nothing in the mail yet, but my number is in the online directory now.
I got the letter yesterday. Just so you know, the last two trailing zeros in your online number are omitted in the letter. Shame I ordered the seals already, but I guess anyone verifying my seal will go online anyway.

I got the letter yesterday. Just so you know, the last two trailing zeros in your online number are omitted in the letter. Shame I ordered the seals already, but I guess anyone verifying my seal will go online anyway.
Thanks, I was just ordering my seal and didn't know if I should include all the numbers.

Thanks, I was just ordering my seal and didn't know if I should include all the numbers.
From what I understand, and you should call the board to verify, start with the GE and omit the last two trailing zeroes.

From what I understand, and you should call the board to verify, start with the GE and omit the last two trailing zeroes.
it looks like the zero between the GE and the next nonzero digit (7?) is omitted too.

again, call the board. My stamp has all the digits after GE as shown on the internet.

it looks like the zero between the GE and the next nonzero digit (7?) is omitted too.

again, call the board. My stamp has all the digits after GE as shown on the internet.

Is it true that a embossing seal can only be used in New Jersey? I hear rubber seals are not to be used.

Is it true that a embossing seal can only be used in New Jersey? I hear rubber seals are not to be used.

That is correct.

Back