Passed the CA Specific Exams First Try But Failed the 8 Hr Twice Attempting 3rd Time April 2018

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gone through the CERM and done all the problems, maybe I will do that this time around, I honestly focused on everything other than the CERM for my studies.  I actually enjoy structures, but have all the reference material already for the Transpo depth and I do not want to go through the hassle of collecting more references and starting from scratch studying for a different depth.  That is a good strategy you noted as well, I know I need to get at least 30 questions in the AM to pass and this time around I will focus so much more on the AM, I have been averaging about 20-24 questions in the PM so I think i'm good with that.  Pray for me plz
I think it sounds like you know what you need to do. You don't need prayers - you need to study!  :p

Having not gone through the whole CERM tells me you have a lot left to go over, but you are going to be fine once you do that. I completely filled over 250 pages of college ruled loose leaf paper (one sided) with my practice problems and notes from the CERM and this made the AM very easy and allowed me to finish nearly an hour and a half early. Almost every question in the AM can be solved with the CERM so go through the whole thing and learn where everything is. You can absolutely do it.

Back