PA PE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't understand the anxiety....though my wife is starting to understand because she is now waiting on PA for the results for her final Praxus exam to get her Special Ed teaching cert (with less than 8 weeks before next school year starts and her chances of finding a teaching job ends). But she should know better....I have missed by 1 or 2 points the last 2 times, so she knows how anxious I was the last time, and how I am now...its not fun or funny.
Good luck Ralphonzo.
Actually she does know the anxiety, which is probably why she thinks it is so funny. She just got a passing score on the 4th and final part of her CPA test last week. In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have made fun of her when she was refreshing the reporting site every 5 seconds for a week straight. I was hoping we'd be celebrating together, but the wait continues . . . .

Good luck to you too Clarke.

I'm glad I'm not the only one dealing with a significant other that likes to joke around. Everyday I call my Husband and ask him if my results came in and he either says they came in and I have to find them somewhere in the house or he says that he is going to shred them before I come home and pretend they haven't come yet.

Wow, my wife has been really nice to me comparitively. Every day when I call to let her know I'm heading home, toward the end of the conversation she simply says "no mail today" which I know means "No mail from EES today", and I respond "I figured that" based on the fact that nobody on here has gotten results to that point in the day... Now, when they do finally come I can't decide if I want her to call me at work and let me know, or if I just want to wait until I get home... and I know they're there I don't know if I'd want her to open them and tell me right away, or wait until I get home to read it for myself...

I know what you mean, it's so nerve wrecking. I want to know if I passed or not but I also I know when I get home and the results are sitting on the counter that I'll be too nervous to open them.

Wow, my wife has been really nice to me comparitively. Every day when I call to let her know I'm heading home, toward the end of the conversation she simply says "no mail today" which I know means "No mail from EES today", and I respond "I figured that" based on the fact that nobody on here has gotten results to that point in the day... Now, when they do finally come I can't decide if I want her to call me at work and let me know, or if I just want to wait until I get home... and I know they're there I don't know if I'd want her to open them and tell me right away, or wait until I get home to read it for myself...
Sppedy, I would tell my wife to keep the mail unopened and I would storm out of the office taking rest of the day off and drive home back taking GOD'S name the entire route and then open the envelope!

psu, everytime I see this thread has a new post, my heart skips a beat wondering if someone is reporting they got their results...

What year did you graduate? I graduated from PSU in 2004.

psu, everytime I see this thread has a new post, my heart skips a beat wondering if someone is reporting they got their results...
What year did you graduate? I graduated from PSU in 2004.

Graduated in 02. I'm losing it waiting for my results, as I know everyone else is too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing in the mail here either. Won't be around to get it tomorrow either.

I'm glad I'm not the only one dealing with a significant other that likes to joke around. Everyday I call my Husband and ask him if my results came in and he either says they came in and I have to find them somewhere in the house or he says that he is going to shred them before I come home and pretend they haven't come yet.
I don't think my wife is messing with me on purpose, she just doesn't quite have a clue as to how nervous I am. I mean, on the one hand, I missed by a point or 2, depending on how you round, each of the last 2 times, and this time I know I did really well in the morning, pretty well in the afternoon (or maybe reverse that....I just can't remember anymore, I am so losing it)....but I also know that I missed 1 fricking little term in an equation on the very first problem on the whole exam (I used one straight out of my sample problem I had and not the one in the actual problem...ooops....and I could not figure it out (nerves I guess) until about 5 days later I woke straight up in the middle of the night and realized my error. So given how close I have been, I am just so damned afraid that that question, the first one of the whole exam, a gimme at that, did me in. I didn't even need my sample problem, but I knew I had it, so I opened it to prevent any stupid errors.

So basically, to sum it all up, I am going bonkers, and my wife is not helping.

FYI, I e-mailed Tara earlier politely asking when she expected the results for PA PE to be mailed. This was her response:

they were mailed yesterday.
Tomorrow they should start arriving in our mailboxes!!

And I'm going to be at the beach all weekend knowing that the result is sitting in my mailbox. The question is, do I have someone check it for me and let me know or just let it ride until Sunday? Decisions, decisions......

And I'm going to be at the beach all weekend knowing that the result is sitting in my mailbox. The question is, do I have someone check it for me and let me know or just let it ride until Sunday? Decisions, decisions......
How certain are you of your results?

Personally, this sucks because I know I won't be able to enjoy my day off tomorrow now. At least if I got them today, success or failure, I could relax tomorrow. Now I am going to sit on the couch for about 3 hours waiting for the damn results to arrive in my mailbox. The kids are going to be thrilled.

Back