PA PE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting in Harrisburg...not able to concentrate in my work...

I'm outside of Harrisburg as well, and still waiting. Our mail usually comes by 10:00, so it could be sitting in my mailbox within the hour!! My wife has some errands to run near my office today, so if it comes before she leaves the house she might bring them to me, otherwise I'll have to wait until after work to find out... The 30 min drive each way would just make for too long of a lunch break today...
I know my sister in law said she would check my mail for me since it would take me an hour to get home and back but I kind of want her to drop it off at the office so I can open it. I can't awit any longer this is driving me crazy.

I know my sister in law said she would check my mail for me since it would take me an hour to get home and back but I kind of want her to drop it off at the office so I can open it. I can't awit any longer this is driving me crazy.
I'm patiently waiting in Reading, PA. I can't take it anymore - my mail arrives around noon and I'm going to make the hour round trip from work to check it at lunchtime.

Wife just called - she had to leave to make her appointment and the mail hadn't come yet. Guess I'll be waiting until I get home to find out the results...

I am in Southeast Pa....this sucks. I hope this wait is worth it. I am only about 14 minutes from my home, but our mail can come anywhere from 2:30 pm until 5 pm. Usually in the 3:45 to 4:15 range. My wife will check for it periodically. Hopefully today is a good day.

Waiting in Harrisburg...not able to concentrate in my work...

Same here. Luckily I can get home from work check the mail and get back in less than 6 minutes although if I failed, coming back to work will probably be a lost cause.

I am in Southeast Pa....this sucks. I hope this wait is worth it. I am only about 14 minutes from my home, but our mail can come anywhere from 2:30 pm until 5 pm. Usually in the 3:45 to 4:15 range. My wife will check for it periodically. Hopefully today is a good day.
3:45 - 4:15 is about when I normally get home, so that would be nice... 7-3:30 w/ 1/2 hour lunch is my "normal" working hours...

I just got my mail. I passed - first shot - PA PE geotech!!
Congrats Layad I can't wait to go home and see if mine are in! I'm totally not getting anything done today. Anyone hear if the FE Results for PA have come in yet? We have two guys in our office that are waiting and they are getting pretty ansy too.

No mail outside of Harrisburg as of 12:45 today. ...still IMPATIENTLY waiting...

I think this qualifies as torture!

Congrats to all those who passed so far!!!!

Congrats Layad I can't wait to go home and see if mine are in! I'm totally not getting anything done today. Anyone hear if the FE Results for PA have come in yet? We have two guys in our office that are waiting and they are getting pretty ansy too.
EITs are listed on the state's license verification page - no word on if the letters have been received yet. I know of two who passed.... good luck to your coworkers.

I live in the Rochester, NY area but took the PE exam in Pennsylvania...just got my results and passed!!!

Civil-Water Resources

Just ran home and the thin letter was in my mailbox (Reading, PA). I passed on the first try! Mechanical - Systems & Materials.

Still listed as EIT on the PA license lookup site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ran home and the thin letter was in my mailbox (Reading, PA). I passed on the first try! Mechanical - Systems & Materials.
Still listed as EIT on the PA license lookup site.
Congrats! You will be listed as an EIT for another few months. PA is slow to update everything.

Back