Oregon PE Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in Portland... wasn't as lucky as you two. Wouldn't have been a nice birthday present for Saturday.

I passed! Civil env/water depth. Just found out this morning, happened to be home just after the mail was dropped off. Woohoo!!!

Just called them to make sure they got my transcripts and they did. Then I asked when they would be sending the results out. She told me within the next two weeks. TWO MORE WEEKS!!!! AHHHH!

I just got my results, I passed! Best of luck to thise that unfortunately have to take it again, you can do it!

Hey guys, I'm on vacation in another state. I have a hold on my mail and won't be back in Oregon until Sunday, the back up mail from the this week, I won't get until Monday. Has anyone that has officially passed(letter) checked to see if the "Check Liscensee" database has also been updated. Appreciated it if you could do so for me. My fault for going on vacation, I had originally thought we would have got the results a few weeks earlier. I'll wait for the letter but if the database has been updated I can celebrate (or drown) while I'm on vacation. thanks guys....

Hey guys, I'm on vacation in another state. I have a hold on my mail and won't be back in Oregon until Sunday, the back up mail from the this week, I won't get until Monday. Has anyone that has officially passed(letter) checked to see if the "Check Liscensee" database has also been updated. Appreciated it if you could do so for me. My fault for going on vacation, I had originally thought we would have got the results a few weeks earlier. I'll wait for the letter but if the database has been updated I can celebrate (or drown) while I'm on vacation. thanks guys....

The website hasn't been updated. My name doesn't show up at least. bummer to be out of town.

No way McEngr!!
They still don't have SE2 results out????
Nope. I was confident a few weeks ago, but the wait just puts more doubt on me. Since we all go through the same issues of waiting, I put no judgement on others that don't pass. Life circumstance makes it difficult for all of us. When passing the PE, I could afford to have no life. I took it the first time and passed, but only because I had plenty of evening and weekend sacrifices of time. No issues, but now I'm afraid if I have to keep taking these tests, then I will have to go into a study cave and come out the day before the exam.

I really, really hate waiting.

Nope. I was confident a few weeks ago, but the wait just puts more doubt on me. Since we all go through the same issues of waiting, I put no judgement on others that don't pass. Life circumstance makes it difficult for all of us. When passing the PE, I could afford to have no life. I took it the first time and passed, but only because I had plenty of evening and weekend sacrifices of time. No issues, but now I'm afraid if I have to keep taking these tests, then I will have to go into a study cave and come out the day before the exam.
I really, really hate waiting.

Vern - McEngr etc...

THE FIND AN ENGINEER LIST IS UPDATED AT LEAST FOR PEs!!!! :party-smiley-048:

Hi All -- I've been lurking for a while and just got my results...not the results I was hoping for. The last paragraph in my "so sorry" letter starts out, "Read carefully the enclosed Re-Application Form for current fees and deadlines..." That application form was not enclosed...did anyone get it? I know there has been discussion that the option of taking the exam again in October may not exist, but why would that paragraph be in the letter if that really is the case? Thanks...

OMG. I just checked the site, found my name, and realized it was changed to EE from Intern.

I took EE with Computer Depth.

Thanks, folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you please tell me the deadline? Still now, I didn’t get my result but I think I failed from find-a license. I see the reapplication form in Oregon Web-site, so you can find from there.

Did you guys who received your result by mail also get your wall certificate? or just a pocket card?

Would you please tell me the deadline? Still now, I didn’t get my result but I think I failed from find-a license. I see the reapplication form in Oregon Web-site, so you can find from there.
I am afraid the deadline for October is June 1st!!! You may have to wait till next April. The deadline for April is December 1st. It is in their administrative rules.... Please confirm with OSBEELS but I think this is right.

2nd Question: Did not get a wall certificate just a card.

Vern - McEngr etc...
THE FIND AN ENGINEER LIST IS UPDATED AT LEAST FOR PEs!!!! :party-smiley-048:
Thanks livingwaterman, Just checked the website and I game up on the "find a licensee" so .....I PASSED! Thanks everyone for keeping me somewhat sane during the long wait. For those who didn't pass, DO NOT GIVE UP! I'll share more of my story when I return to from vacation. Party Time..

Thanks livingwaterman, Just checked the website and I game up on the "find a licensee" so .....I PASSED! Thanks everyone for keeping me somewhat sane during the long wait. For those who didn't pass, DO NOT GIVE UP! I'll share more of my story when I return to from vacation. Party Time..
For those, like me, who took the SE II, you'll only appear as "CE" and not "SE" obviously because you have to pass the SE III before that change goes into effect.

Still haven't got my results for the FE. Quick question for those new PEs, how long does the license last before you need to renew it. Thanks and Congrats to those that passed.

Back