Oregon PE Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naw, he is pretty smart (Currently in Grad school at Oregon State University) and I think he passed. Hopefully will find out soon because I'm tired of waiting. All of my friends of recieved some letter from OSBEELS except myself.
Today's the day! (theoretically)

So last night was the first night I think I have ever lost sleep over getting the mail...

Progress: I recieved my letter saying I need to turn in my transcripts before they will give me my results.

Progress: I recieved my letter saying I need to turn in my transcripts before they will give me my results.
Why? Is this something new? I already have my PE, but am going for SE II. I wonder if this applies to me.

Wow, that sucks, note: I had to have OSU send the transcript directly to WA. They wouldn't accept it if it came from me even if it was sealed.

McEngr, I took the FE this April and didn't graduate until June. To take the FE you have to graduate within 4 months after taking the FE. So, they want me to send a transcript with a graduation date to prove I graduated.

D. Kephart, yea I had OSU send them an official transcript but thanks for warning me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so based on previous people's posts, it sounds like FE results have been received, but not PE results. Has anyone called to confirm they actually sent out the results? If they sent them out "yesterday" but didn't make the mail in time, then they would actually go out today.

I just called OSBEELS and they said that the results would be sent out by the end of the week. So much for believing what they told me last week about the results being mailed out on Monday.

I just called OSBEELS and they said that the results would be sent out by the end of the week. So much for believing what they told me last week about the results being mailed out on Monday.

all I have to say is... wow... (not an excited wow but a sarcastic wow)

all I have to say is... wow... (not an excited wow but a sarcastic wow)
at least they are consistent liars. They told me the same thing. LOL! :eek:)

Co-worker just received passing PE letter (she lives in Portland)! Check your mailboxes! good luck!

ND099 - Do you know if OSBEELS has received your transcripts? Depending when you sent the request to the OSU registrar's office, if you think that OSBEELS should have received your transcripts by now, you should give them a call. They misplaced my transcrips when I applied to take the exam, so with all of the chaos of receiving applications for October, they might have misplaced them.

It is official... results are in the mail. I received my results today. I am loving the fact that I passed!

Back