Oregon PE Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nojo, any word? My gut is telling me we're going to get it today or tomorrow. Tomorrow is my birthday, I could have one heck of a b-day present or the worst. later...

no word yet. my mail man was late today. It seems about once a week he comes later than my noon hour. Either that or I didn't get any mail today. I will know at about 5:20 and will post somewhere around 5:30 if it is in there. So if I haven't posted by 5:30, it isn't there.

It is a bummer though. I have a job app. that I would love to put on there that I passed.

no word yet. my mail man was late today. It seems about once a week he comes later than my noon hour. Either that or I didn't get any mail today. I will know at about 5:20 and will post somewhere around 5:30 if it is in there. So if I haven't posted by 5:30, it isn't there.
It is a bummer though. I have a job app. that I would love to put on there that I passed.
I hear ya. I'll have few beers for you all and a few more for myself, tomorrow, pass or fail...

I hear ya. I'll have few beers for you all and a few more for myself, tomorrow, pass or fail...
Well guys today is the day I orginally thought I would recieve the results unitl I started reading these posts. I orginally thought the board (or at least the subcommittee) would want to review the results first on the 14th before allowing the mailing out of letters. I figured they would prepare them on the 15th and they would get out in the mail on the 16th and the letter would get to my house today. I hope I was right! But more importantly I hope I passed!!! Like many of you I have a lot riding on this test and put in nearly 200 hours on this test and nearly 300 hours on the FE 6 months earlier. Here's to hoping the ones that studied hard and paid their dues do all right today!

My friend got this in the mail today.

Fundementals of Engineerign examination results have arrived! However, you were addmitted to the examination by waiver of the educational requirements (ORS 670.010)

Your examination results will be mailed to you upon the Board's receipts of an official transcript showing the date your degree was granted without the transcript on file in our office your exam results will not be released

Oregon Law requires evidence of completion of the educational requirement be file with the Board no later than FOUR CALENDER MONTS from the first day of the month following the month in which the examination is taken

YOUR FOUR-MONTH PERIOD ENDS SEPTEMBER 1ST FOR THE APRIL EXAM

Upon receipt of your official transcript, we will mail your examination results to the above address

My friend got this in the mail today.
Fundementals of Engineerign examination results have arrived! However, you were addmitted to the examination by waiver of the educational requirements (ORS 670.010)

Your examination results will be mailed to you upon the Board's receipts of an official transcript showing the date your degree was granted without the transcript on file in our office your exam results will not be released

Oregon Law requires evidence of completion of the educational requirement be file with the Board no later than FOUR CALENDER MONTS from the first day of the month following the month in which the examination is taken

YOUR FOUR-MONTH PERIOD ENDS SEPTEMBER 1ST FOR THE APRIL EXAM

Upon receipt of your official transcript, we will mail your examination results to the above address
I did not get anything today either but I bet they were waiting for the board meeting and things are going to get rolling now....

I did not get anything today either but I bet they were waiting for the board meeting and things are going to get rolling now....

I just looked on OSBEELS and saw the following agenda item 6

6. EXAMINATIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS COMMITTEE – Ed Butts

A. Committee Meeting Minutes of June 12, 2009

B. Consider Comity Applicant List

C. Consider Prior Practice List

D. Consider 1st Registration List

I believe D is for people passing the test. It appears they were waiting for the meeting.... I don't understand why they did not just say this instead of giving us so much misleading information....

I just looked on OSBEELS and saw the following agenda item 6
6. EXAMINATIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS COMMITTEE – Ed Butts

A. Committee Meeting Minutes of June 12, 2009

B. Consider Comity Applicant List

C. Consider Prior Practice List

D. Consider 1st Registration List

I believe D is for people passing the test. It appears they were waiting for the meeting.... I don't understand why they did not just say this instead of giving us so much misleading information....
I think they have something like this on every agenda. I think this is there review of people applying by comity

Yes, but they have always used that line item on the agenda, but to my knowledge, they have never delayed sending out results so they can "approve" the list at the meeting. For example, when I received my results for the Oct 2007 exam, I received them on January 5, 2008. The january board meeting was January 8th, and the meeting agenda also lists that item under the exam and quals committee (see link below).

http://www.oregon.gov/OSBEELS/minutes/Agenda_Jan_08.pdf

Thus, I don't think they were specifically waiting for the meeting, unless there was some unusual issue that had to be discussed.

I think they have something like this on every agenda. I think this is there review of people applying by comity
Would that not be agenda item B. The fact that we are even having this conversation attests to the failure of the staff to communicate what on earth they are doing!

I just spoke with OSBEELS (I love calling right before closing on a Friday) and a gentlemen said that the results would be mailed out on Monday. Lets see if that is actually true!

I just spoke with OSBEELS (I love calling right before closing on a Friday) and a gentlemen said that the results would be mailed out on Monday. Lets see if that is actually true!
Well, at least they're consistent. That's what they told me today too.

well... supposedly they are sending out the results today. so tomorrow will probably be the day. at the same time I will only believe it when I see it.

well... supposedly they are sending out the results today. so tomorrow will probably be the day. at the same time I will only believe it when I see it.
Well I'm off this week and I get my mail around 12:00-1ish. I'll let ya guys know.

Well I did have a friend get his results for the FE last thursday or friday. Although he said he wouldn't tell me if he passed or failed until I get my results.

Well I did have a friend get his results for the FE last thursday or friday. Although he said he wouldn't tell me if he passed or failed until I get my results.
Who does that... that's weird. You think he failed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Naw, he is pretty smart (Currently in Grad school at Oregon State University) and I think he passed. Hopefully will find out soon because I'm tired of waiting. All of my friends of recieved some letter from OSBEELS except myself.

Back