OHIO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did any of the recent Ohio PEs get a license number on the license lookup site yet? A person at the board told me that they'd start updating the license numbers this week.

:multiplespotting: CONGRATS! :multiplespotting:
Hello JRO,

I am a new member on this board. Am applying for Oct 08 PE Enviro exams.

yesterday opened book (Practice PE -R Schneiter) & was overwhelmed by it.

Could you pass on advice as to how to begin with & any books etc.

Thanks

Struggling PE

Hello JRO,
I am a new member on this board. Am applying for Oct 08 PE Enviro exams.

yesterday opened book (Practice PE -R Schneiter) & was overwhelmed by it.

Could you pass on advice as to how to begin with & any books etc.

Thanks

Struggling PE
Welcome sthak,

I would recommend getting the NCEES enviro PE practice exam and the NCEES FE reference manual, as well as the Lindberg Environmental PE Review Manual. They were very helpful to me. You also might want to search through the various posts on within forums on this site for suggestions. Other members have listed some good references that were very helpful to them.

Depending on how long you have been out of school, you might want to consider a PE review class or a DVD review course. I took the School of PE Environmental PE Review class back in the summer/fall of 2006 since I had been out of school for ~18 years and found it very helpfull. They have since signifcantly changed the way they offer the course and it is only available in certain areas of the US.

I should also note that I started studying/reviewing material in late July/early August for the Oct exam. The more time you put in, the better your chances are in passing the first time around.

I believe that taking the review class and studying /reviewing material starting in late July/early August allowed me to pass the first time.

I hope this helps.

JRO

Last edited by a moderator:
Back