OHIO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!!!!Does anybody know, how long it takes for ohio board to update the passing examinees for P.E exam in their website?

I am out of my home for a month and can't check the mail...wait is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileyballs:

After I passed the Oct '06 Enviro PE exam, I didn't receive anything in writing from the PE board until Feb 2007. However, before you get a PE number you need to send them a $30 registration fee.

After they receive the fee, I think the license look up was updated in mid/late January 2007.

Those in Ohio should be getting their letter soon!!!
I just received mine today (in Northwest Ohio) with the blessed word PASS in it :woot: . Luckily, my wife is home and I only live a 1/2 mile from the office, so I could run home as soon as it arrived.

Congrats to all who passed and keeping checking your mailbox for those in Ohio still waiting.

:multiplespotting: Congrats! :multiplespotting:

I just received mine today (in Northwest Ohio) with the blessed word PASS in it :woot: . Luckily, my wife is home and I only live a 1/2 mile from the office, so I could run home as soon as it arrived.
Congrats asteffee !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Those in Ohio should be getting their letter soon!!!

Congrats to all who passed and keeping checking your mailbox for those in Ohio still waiting.
CONGRATULATIONS!! Happy PE-ness....

CONGRATULATIONS!!

The wait continues for me. It's all I can do NOT to drive home over lunch and check the mail.

Got the letter in the mail today from ELSES.

PASSED IT!

100-question Environmental Engineering exam. First try.

:beerchug:

Heck of a Christmas present!

Passed the PE enviro, first time, its a grt feeling, relief more than anything else!!

:bananalama:

Got the letter in the mail today from ELSES.
PASSED IT!

100-question Environmental Engineering exam. First try.

:beerchug:

Heck of a Christmas present!
Congrats! :multiplespotting:

I passed the October 2006 Enviro PE exam on the first try too. I got my results letter on the Saturday before Christmas. It's great getting what you want for Christmas!

Congratulations to all new PEs.

I didn't get results for Str II so far. Just called ELSES, they told me Str II is in different group and not mailed yet. :(

Looks like not possible to get it before the holiday.

Anyone knows from the past year experience how long should I wait?

Passed !!!

Got mail today an hour ago. I am from WI but took exam from Ohio. Want to move to Ohio now.

I wrote my October PE 2007 from Ohio but I live and work in Missouri. I have not received my results yet. I was wondering whether my results will be mailed when Missouri's results will be mailed or Ohio's?

Several Ohio students have already received their results, but I HAVE NOT YET!!

Any clue?

You should get it from Ohio since that's where you took the exam. For example, I took mine in MI but live and work in VA.

I live and work in PA but took the exam in Ohio. I got my letter yesterday, so you should be getting yours any day. Mine was mailed directly from ELSES in South Carolina, so the delay is probably just a reflection of the time it takes mail to get from SC to MO.

Best of luck!

Back