OHIO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live and work in PA but took the exam in Ohio. I got my letter yesterday, so you should be getting yours any day. Mine was mailed directly from ELSES in South Carolina, so the delay is probably just a reflection of the time it takes mail to get from SC to MO.
Best of luck!
Thank you fmullner. What a relief. For the last two days I was going home during 3.0PM break, carrying in my pocket the envelope opener. I stealthily used to walk to the mail box without disturbing my wife and kids. But no results! Today I called my wife to check the mailbox, but no results!!

Tommorrow I must get my results. Again tommorrow during lunch break I will go home (carrying in my pocket the envelope opener (that belong to my office)) and I must see those blessed words!

This wait is killing me.

I practically checked my name in atleast seven state boards, thinking they might have updated, who knows. I did enormous research on their licence look up. On Ohio's licence look up, I practically know all the categories, active, inactive, pending, reviewed, deceased....

Ohio licence look up shows my name but it says reviewed. I checked other examinees names as well and it shows either pending or reviewed.

I even typed my SSN on google but it performed mathematical operation and gave me -957 as result! What a tragedy, nobody helping me out!!

I dont know!! I will wait

Thank you for the kind words

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, believe me. I know how you feel. For the past week I had to make myself not go home over lunch to check my mail.

One thing to keep in mind is that when you pass (See? Think positively!) you will need to send a check for $30 to the Ohio Board to actually get a license. I suspect that you won't see your license listed as active on the Ohio license center website until you do.

Hang in there!

Letter from ELSES received today (12/20/07), dated 12/17/2007

PASS!

Mech Engineering / Machine Design / 1st Attempt

I wrote my October PE 2007 from Ohio but I live and work in Missouri. I have not received my results yet. I was wondering whether my results will be mailed when Missouri's results will be mailed or Ohio's?
Several Ohio students have already received their results, but I HAVE NOT YET!!

Any clue?

GOT MY RESULTS TODAY. PASS PE ENVIRONMENTAL (FIRST TIME). OHIO

Congrats !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Enviro's Rock !!! :th_rockon: :th_rockon: :th_rockon:

JR

Got the letter in the mail today from ELSES.
PASSED IT!

100-question Environmental Engineering exam. First try.
Congrats !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Passed the PE enviro, first time, its a grt feeling, relief more than anything else!!:bananalama:

Passed !!!
Got mail today an hour ago. I am from WI but took exam from Ohio. Want to move to Ohio now.

Check out the NCEES Record Application if you are seriously looking to leave the state with your license.

Letter from ELSES received today (12/20/07), dated 12/17/2007
PASS!
Congrats !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

Back