Official I Passed Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I took it in Texas. The first time I took it I failed by one percent. I had a 69%. This time I passed with a 77% after adding 150 hours on top of the first 150 hours first time around. I'm glad its over though it felt like crap being so close last time. Good Luck!!!!
How do you know it was 77%? I thought they didn't give a score for those who pass and only gave a diagnosis for those who fail.

Have license number , but results still say pending. 

When do you get a PE stamp, certificate?

Washington - mechanical systems and materials... pass!

I am very surprised, had myself pretty convinced I would be re-taking in october. Very happy and can wait to get the license number and certificate in the mail.

Im sure its been discussed elsewhere,  but the proctor forgot the 1 minute warning in the a.m.!  I was banking on that warning to make sure I had at least filled all the bubbles.  Guess it doesnt matter now, but I was pretty upset at the time!

Washington - mechanical systems and materials... pass!I am very surprised, had myself pretty convinced I would be re-taking in october. Very happy and can wait to get the license number and certificate in the mail.

Im sure its been discussed elsewhere,  but the proctor forgot the 1 minute warning in the a.m.!  I was banking on that warning to make sure I had at least filled all the bubbles.  Guess it doesnt matter now, but I was pretty upset at the time!
Congrats

Not a big deal, but how much is the stamp.  Be glad to pay! 
Depends on what you want. Check out pestamps.com. If you email them they will send you a coupon. I paid $55 for a stamp and 3 electronic stamps.

Passed Civil - Water Resources & Environmental in Ohio.  First try.  About 40 hours studied.

How do you know it was 77%? I thought they didn't give a score for those who pass and only gave a diagnosis for those who fail.
Texas gives you a percentage when you get the results regardless if you pass or fail. I only got a diagnostic when I failed though. This time around it was only the passing percentage of 77%.

Thanks TWJ!  By the way, which stamp is the one where you press against the paper?  There are so many stamps!

Congrats to everyone that passed! Now you can drink your life away!! [emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passed Environmental Exam in VA. First Attempt.

Hated the wait over the weekend but this is a nice start to a Monday!

Back