Official I Passed Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed Mechanical - Mechanical Systems and Materials - NY

Thanks to this board, I was lucky to find this board earlier. I have got precious information and I have felt great encouragements throughout the preparations! 

Congratulations to those who passed!!

Thank you,

Passed Electrical and Electronics on 2nd attempt!!! What a relief!!! If I really had to study again for a third time I would have but thank the main upstairs that I'm done!

Passed Electrical and Electronics on 2nd attempt!!! What a relief!!! If I really had to study again for a third time I would have but thank the main upstairs that I'm done!
Congrats William, I also took electrical and electronics, where did you take it? I took it in CA, still waiting for results

Congrats William, I also took electrical and electronics, where did you take it? I took it in CA, still waiting for results
Thanks I took it in Texas. The first time I took it I failed by one percent. I had a 69%. This time I passed with a 77% after adding 150 hours on top of the first 150 hours first time around. I'm glad its over though it felt like crap being so close last time. Good Luck!!!!

Passed Environmental in WA, 1st attempt, with School of PE course & lots of reading on this site (thanks :D )!

Congrats to everyone else who made it through!

3rd time is the charm! Passed Civil-Geotech in AZ! A Bug Shout out to the guys who helped me and supported me - Clyde the Glide and DC!

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed the Power exam first attempt, Texas.

Self studied selected material based on advice from this community. Borrowed the material from colleagues. Didn't spend a penny on courses nor texts. This board is a great place! TY!

Texas added us to the roster yesterday. Time for new stamps and initials.
I had my email from the Texas Board at 5am. When I got up around 9am, I carefully read the email. At 11:15am, I ordered my stamps from @PE Stamps (self-inking, tiff, JPEG, dwg). At 9:05pm, I received my electronic stamp files. At 11:30pm, I received my tracking number for my self-inking. Super fast!!

Back