October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I post that Illinois is breaking up with CTS?
  • Effective November 1, 2021, registration with CTS is no longer required for new or re-applying candidates registering for NCEES examinations in Illinois. Exam approval will be given by NCEES or the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (Department) based on your Baccalaureate degree. If you have questions regarding this change, please contact the Department at 1-800-560-6420.

I wouldn't read into it. Could just be system maintenance. Jersey isn't going to be the first state to release.
Ok, that's makes sense. It was under maintenance yesterday, and I knew Jersey is the last to release. I just thought maybe my application was rejected or something.

Ok, that's makes sense. It was under maintenance yesterday, and I knew Jersey is the last to release. I just thought maybe my application was rejected or something.
Nope. Your application is now stuck in purgatory at the mercy of an NJ State Agency. If it doesn't come back up, you can always check teh DCA website for whoever your application liaison is and send them an email. No guarantees you'll get a timely response...

Did I post that Illinois is breaking up with CTS?
  • Effective November 1, 2021, registration with CTS is no longer required for new or re-applying candidates registering for NCEES examinations in Illinois. Exam approval will be given by NCEES or the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (Department) based on your Baccalaureate degree. If you have questions regarding this change, please contact the Department at 1-800-560-6420.
Timing suggests that it's connected to the P&P exams going away. End of an era.

Nope. Your application is now stuck in purgatory at the mercy of an NJ State Agency. If it doesn't come back up, you can always check teh DCA website for whoever your application liaison is and send them an email. No guarantees you'll get a timely response...
I see my application and still pending, but now there's no view checklist menu.

Previous data shows:
October 2020 release was Dec 17th (Thrusday)
October 2019 release was Dec 16th (Monday)
October 2018 release was Dec 5th (Wednesday)
...etc
It is better to have the exam dates too for each one.

Latest posts

Back