October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Previous releases have no affect nor correlation on future releases.

It comes down to who is working those days and if all the computers/databases/systems/internet/etc. is all working.

It's best to assume PA will be at least day 2. Worst thing anyone can do it get their hopes up for day 1. Plan for day 2, hope for day 1.

October 2019 was terrible. I really thought that we were going to get results a week before Christmas!

April 2021 was interesting... I was convinced we were going to get results by Memorial Day. They waited another 4 days or so.

All you can do is wait. It doesn't feel good. It's annoying as hell and frustrating beyond belief. I don't have any kind words about the wait. It's terrible.

Any frustration you guys feel over the next month or so is totally justified.

See, NCEES tells you 8-10 weeks for a reason. For reference, that would be Dec 17-31 this time. They want to look better by delivering it in 6-8 weeks instead!

So, I heard that Toronto closed the doors way too early (I think it was Toronto). The doors closed at 7:15 AM which is crazy early. A lot of people didn't get in. Anybody know anything about that?

What time did the exam authorization say? Mine said 6:45 (Pittsburgh) so if you weren't there by 7:15 and they closed the doors, that's probably appropriate.

So, I heard that Toronto closed the doors way too early (I think it was Toronto). The doors closed at 7:15 AM which is crazy early. A lot of people didn't get in. Anybody know anything about that?
I saw a post on reddit about that!!! My authorization said to report to ours by 7:15. I was curious if that time was different in different locations. But the person on reddit said like 20-30 people were turned away! which is insane!

My exam authorization said to report at 7:15 AM. I arrived there much earlier, as did everyone else, but the doors were not closed early.

I saw a post on reddit about that!!! My authorization said to report to ours by 7:15. I was curious if that time was different in different locations. But the person on reddit said like 20-30 people were turned away! which is insane!
Mine said report by 7:15, but they could not close the doors until 7:45. There was one no show.

Whoa! That's craWere they like 7:16 late or 7:55 late?

I seem to recall having to show up around 7:15, but they didn't even open the doors until that time. It was probably another 20-25 minutes before they got everyone through the doors. They didn't turn away anyone who was in line. They started pretty late both times too.

If you're still having dreams about the PE exam after passing, it's probably time to talk to a doctor.
nah, it's pretty normal. It's happened to me a few times over the years. I just quickly remember that I already passed the exam and then change the dream.

Whoa! That's craWere they like 7:16 late or 7:55 late?

I seem to recall having to show up around 7:15, but they didn't even open the doors until that time. It was probably another 20-25 minutes before they got everyone through the doors. They didn't turn away anyone who was in line. They started pretty late both times too.

nah, it's pretty normal. It's happened to me a few times over the years. I just quickly remember that I already passed the exam and then change the dream.
The poster said they were denied entry at 7:10 am. Here is a link to the post

Back