October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost feel like F5ing is more shocking because one second it's blank and the next it's green box or red death box. Couldn't handle it
I have my Chrome window partially off screen. So at some point I'll see the "Result Notice" but not a red or green box. Give myself a second to mentally prepare.

Do you guys, remember that EB member who seemed to have a fake account few weeks ago, he said results will be released Wednesday December 1st, and everybody crucified him in this thread lol...Guess what he was right?! lol he never came back! I am too lazy to scroll up and look for his post
Yup, he said something about how he looked at past releases and guaranteed it was 40 days on Dec 1st... I may have had a pitchfork myself during the claim...

throw-our-heads-back-laughing.gif

Do you guys, remember that EB member who seemed to have a fake account few weeks ago, he said results will be released Wednesday December 1st, and everybody crucified him in this thread lol...Guess what he was right?! He never came back! I am too lazy to scroll up and look for his post
I also voted for today 😭

I almost feel like F5ing is more shocking because one second it's blank and the next it's green box or red death box. Couldn't handle it
Exactly why I'm F%ing.....my email inbox

Edit: I accidentally held shift while pressing the 5 key, but I think it still works.....

why are the states not releasing results if they have it? I'm lost
Many States have internal things they have to do first before they release the results. The specifics are too numerous to list here, but it could be easy and mundane, to something more physical and labor intensive.

Some States are better at reading their emails and responding quickly to NCEES to release the results.

There *might* be something that NCEES has to do on their end that is a bit more complicated then flipping a switch to release to all the examinees in a given State. As I understand it, way-back-when they could only process so many States in a given day. I'm not sure that's still the case though.

Latest posts

Back