October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the suckiest part of the suck is the week of Thanksgiving, for the October exams.

Think about it: before that, you know you're not getting results, so it's easy to ignore it. After the holiday, you know results are basically gonna come any week now, provided Thanksgiving is late enough.

But DURING the week of thanksgiving, we're in limbo. We've waited so long, and we know we need to wait longer, but HOW MUCH longer? It could be a week, it could be 3-4 weeks, there's no way to truly know.
I hope I pass this f@#$_&-+ exam. I just can't physically and mentally take it anymore...

It won't be 4 weeks. Unless you're in Georgia, Hawaii, or maybe Pennsylvania.
IDK, 3 weeks is Dec 13, and the last two October release dates were Dec 15 (2020) and Dec 12 (2019). So 4 weeks isn't out the realm of possibility, especially for day 2, 3, and beyond states.

My wager is the week of Dec 6, though. Over the last 5 October exams, Pennsylvania has released on day 1 three of those times, and their October average over that span is 44.6 days from test date to release date.

And 45 days after Oct 22 is Dec 6. So I won't start truly panicking until that day lol

1637596934752.png

Last night i dreamed that results came out today.... then when i woke up i looked at the date and we are still in November.... longest month EVERRRRRR

Back