October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much all the questions were about the exam site, staff, etc. Same old stuff.
jeez, why bother asking that stuff anymore. Unless they have to? Are they looking for correlations between exam environments and score? Historical tracking vs score? I've heard that the analysis and documentation they do is pretty stringent, maybe all of this is part of the their QA plan?

Or maybe it's contract related. Is it incentive pay for the contractors? IDK.

Did they ask anything about years since graduation, number of references brought and used, time spent studying? Or are those a different survey?

jeez, why bother asking that stuff anymore. Unless they have to? Are they looking for correlations between exam environments and score? Historical tracking vs score? I've heard that the analysis and documentation they do is pretty stringent, maybe all of this is part of the their QA plan?

Or maybe it's contract related. Is it incentive pay for the contractors? IDK.

Did they ask anything about years since graduation, number of references brought and used, time spent studying? Or are those a different survey?
I couldn't see because it was too dark, thus I struggled to read and that might have affected my score? Interesting thought.
There were a couple of questions about registration.
Anybody know if the CBT folk also get a survey?

Does anyone have the email for the April survey? Can you try the link? I seem to recall on Oct 2013 that I waited too long to take the survey and it told me when it closed.

The survey was pretty late this year, and I'm wondering what the duration usually is. It may give us a 'no earlier than' date for this session.

Does anyone have the email for the April survey? Can you try the link? I seem to recall on Oct 2013 that I waited too long to take the survey and it told me when it closed.

The survey was pretty late this year, and I'm wondering what the duration usually is. It may give us a 'no earlier than' date for this session.
They didn't mention the closing date of this survey (October 2021)

lol well when i click the link for the april survey in my email, it takes me to the survey!!! even though i'm sure i took it then!

200.gif

I couldn't see because it was too dark, thus I struggled to read and that might have affected my score? Interesting thought.
There were a couple of questions about registration.
Anybody know if the CBT folk also get a survey?
The CBT examinees get a survey. IIRC, it was the same format/questions as the P/P. There might have been a question or two about mask requirements being enforced, but I can't say for sure. My memory is fuzzy from that day.

At my exam site (Casper, WY), there was some sort of karaoke convention going on in the adjacent conference room (I suspect it was a teacher's convention of sorts). There was constant laughing and giggling from the other room, plus loud karaoke of common children's songs like once per hour. They went and got ear plugs for everyone about an hour into the morning session, but there was a very clear mistake made in scheduling that location.
Sounds like where I to the FE (back when it was still written), there was a pool tournament in the adjacent hall, and there were loud people in and out and slamming doors, and the smoking area must have been just outside of the room. It was horrible.

The CBT examinees get a survey. IIRC, it was the same format/questions as the P/P. There might have been a question or two about mask requirements being enforced, but I can't say for sure. My memory is fuzzy from that day.
How did the Covid accommodations make you feel is one of these.

How did the Covid accommodations make you feel is one of these.
When I took the CBT in December 2020, I was required to wear a mask the entire length of the exam. In March and June, I was allowed to remove it once I was at the exam station (in front of the computer) during the exam. I never had any issues with accommodations, or any issues with the exam site/proctors for that matter.

When I took the CBT in December 2020, I was required to wear a mask the entire length of the exam. In March and June, I was allowed to remove it once I was at the exam station (in front of the computer) during the exam. I never had any issues with accommodations, or any issues with the exam site/proctors for that matter.
P&P Examinees were required to wear a mask for the duration of the exam. I imagine if they were enforcing this rule in Wyoming, it was likely pretty universally enforced.

P&P Examinees were required to wear a mask for the duration of the exam. I imagine if they were enforcing this rule in Wyoming, it was likely pretty universally enforced.
They enforced it heavily here in Pittsburgh. Multiple reminders (generally) and several specific requests to certain examinees.

Back