October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas posted the score of the PE exam. Could anyone confirm? If its score, then i got 80/80 as reported lol

0E663A42-9A4A-4646-A1F4-57B30343387D.jpeg

Taking your advice on this one. I really need to get my structural depth score up severely next time
I can't speak to the Structural Depth review from EET but if I had had to bet on it, I would say worth every penny.  I took their Breadth & Construction Depth and felt extremely confident going into the exam, and coming out of it.  The class was worth every penny and their pre-sectioned binders were worth their weight in gold.  Used them more than any other reference on the exam.

Now, I start my day 2 of hell as I wait for my results.  

Texas posted the score of the PE exam. Could anyone confirm? If its score, then i got 80/80 as reported lol

View attachment 20128

I got 91 last year. It probably is percentile but who knows. Passing is all that matters IMO. 

I figured out that 

it’s percentage lol
^this

TX provides a percentage score for some reason and IIRC, there's some magic behind it so you can't glean a cut score from it 

Back