October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm calling the day! Florida might not even release the result by tomorrow according to FBPE Rep. They have to manually verify those applicants that already submitted their application for licensing before the exam.  
A lot of people also mentioned that the date of the exam changed from October 22, 2020 to just October 2020. On my NCEES, I haven't seen that change

I guess it's time to take a break from refreshing for the night. Still no changes on the CT state website either but I am hoping I will find out tomorrow.🤞

I passed. After 4 unsuccessful attempts, I finally made it. Very grateful to you guys for the support you provide here. I can't put my gratitude in words here but this forum really helped a lot in understanding the intricacies of this exam. At one time I almost lost confidence in my abilities but never gave up.

I know people here have not passed but ultimately you guys can and will. So do not give up. I am saying this from my own personal experience.

image.png

I'm calling the day! Florida might not even release the result by tomorrow according to FBPE Rep. They have to manually verify those applicants that already submitted their application for licensing before the exam.  
I asked our ED to let me know when she tells NCEES to release our results. I'll update the forum when I hear something. (Though if everyone's constantly refreshing their screens, you may know before me!)

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a $50 fee in my eLicense account dated today at 3:57PM, to be paid. The "final registration fee" is the only related $50 fee in Ohio. Tell-tale sign maybe? Obviously trying not to get my hopes up before seeing the NCEES dashboard update.
was your theory correct??

Now that the high has worn off on me passing, just want to shoutout this website and forum for keeping me sane throughout the process. Last year when I took it I failed and it wasn't fun. Seeing the support you guys shown and encouraged me to not give up helped. To all the guys/gals that didnt pass this time around, its not the end of the world. You have the experience and all you need to do is keep pushing yourself and you'll do it! I know if I can pass the PE exam (A C+ average student who was god awful at exam taking) you can definitely pass it. Enjoy the holidays rest the mind and kick ass in the new year!

Also, i took the PPI2Pass course the first time and failed. Took the EET course the 2nd go around and passed. EET is 1000000% worth taking if you need a course!

I think that will do it for the day.

I want to thank @MadamPirate PE, @Bizrock1, @chamataka, @nbogan87, @5 to 9, @BD EE, @LyceeFruit PE, @NJHHEngineer and many others for helping me with the map today, tracking down info from here, reddit, and elsewhere, and otherwise keeping me honest today. I greatly appreciate your help with this effort! And that's just the people who did a little bit extra in the map thread. There were so many of you in this thread that helped as well. I'll try to compile that thank you list tomorrow. 

I send my congratulations to everyone who passed today! For those that did not pass, this test does not define you as a person or an engineer; don't let it get you down. If you got approval to sit for the exam then you have the skills to pass it too!

And finally, for those who are still waiting: you have my condolences. Let's do this again tomorrow.

I think that will do it for the day.

I want to thank @MadamPirate PE, @Bizrock1, @chamataka, @nbogan87, @5 to 9, @BD EE, @LyceeFruit PE, @NJHHEngineer and many others for helping me with the map today, tracking down info from here, reddit, and elsewhere, and otherwise keeping me honest today. I greatly appreciate your help with this effort! And that's just the people who did a little bit extra in the map thread. There were so many of you in this thread that helped as well. I'll try to compile that thank you list tomorrow. 

I send my congratulations to everyone who passed today! For those that did pass, this test does not define you as a person or an engineer; don't let it get you down. If you got approval to sit for the exam then you have the skills to pass it too!

And finally, for those who are still waiting: you have my condolences. Let's do this again tomorrow.
You do so much for this board. Thank YOU for all your hard work @RBHeadge PE and everything that you do to keep these forums afloat! I'm glad to be part of this community as we all celebrate (and commiserate) together in exam stress. 

Latest posts

Back