October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buenos días campers! 
Anyone on the East coast got anything yet?

I feel like 9 AM-ish is when we first start seeing the first state results trickle in. I’m scared haha
Nothing for NJ...not a shocker.  It takes exponentially longer for anything State dependent to get done here...

The more I hit refresh, the less anxious I get to hit the refresh button. My anxiety is pretty low at this point.

Nothing in SC yet, of course I live one mile from the NCEES headquarters so it's taken everything in my power to not just go over there and ask in person for the results (and yes I know this will be futile, but still oh so tempting)

Want even more torture?  Open your NCEES registered email address...every time I see my inbox number increase I've gotta go change my undies...

should have added....only to find it is a spam email...or my wife is shopping on Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
AZ RESULTS ARE IN. NO JOKES. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I recieved email at 7:12am.
Out of tradition I feel obligated to post this gif:

giphy.gif

Can you post a screengrab?

Or can anyone else confirm?

I have literally been fine for weeks... then I changed my notification settings to receive an email alert for every post.

I can't get any work done, and I'm old... my heart can't take this! 

Back