October 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i may have bcc'ed the governor in my response back.. this is absurd..and not acceptable....
image.png

Sorry guys. I doubt it will be 2-3 weeks.

Every session there is one State that trips over itself trying to get the results out. Every session they say 2+ weeks as a CYA. It almost always happens within a week. Pennsylvania in 2014 is the lone exception. I'm sorry that it's your turn in the barrel.

Calling them every five minutes isn't going to speed things up. If anything, it will slow it down.

I'm just genuinely curious as to what in the world could be taking them so long?

Is there something they need to do to process the results that's different from last year? Or is someone on vacation and they suck at their job?

To help all the Coloradans that are panicking, the state license lookup is being updated right now with new PE numbers issued today. 
I don’t know if this is better or worse. If your name doesn’t show up you won’t know if you failed or got lost in the “decoupling”😧

Latest posts

Back