October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Florida

Just spoke to Lisa M (the one and only) at FBPE on the phone, told her I heard NCEES released the results and she said they received it and it would be 2-6 weeks before they released results. said they had to go through the results review process first...

Has anyone else gotten this line or is this the terrifying truth??

When has Minnesota released results in the past?  I know they mail them out, but approximately when do they let NCEES post them?

Florida

Just spoke to Lisa M (the one and only) at FBPE on the phone, told her I heard NCEES released the results and she said they received it and it would be 2-6 weeks before they released results. said they had to go through the results review process first...

what the ef.. did they sleep the whole time? O.O

Florida

I called her too a few minute back and got the same reply. She said they will do an Audit and then send it somewhere else to get another audit done and then the results would be released in 2-6 weeks. It is really going to suck if this happens. 

Florida

well that sucks! it just freaking sucks!

Florida

Lisa M (the one and only) was very helpful and informative to me when I was registering but if she said this, I think she's lost it.  

I called her too a few minute back and got the same reply. She said they will do an Audit and then send it somewhere else to get another audit done and then the results would be released in 2-6 weeks. It is really going to suck if this happens. 
yeah... I'm curious if thats what it takes for it to show up on FBPE or to show on NCEES. Florida has never seen one that lengthy, any reason that would change this year?

Florida

Are  you sure of what you're saying?!?!?!?!?!? 

Back