October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to take it twice, and I felt better with things still fresh in my mind. Took them back to back. Part of the test is how comfortable you are navigating through a myriad of problems. I like to get things out of the way especially since I'm a ball of anxiety. 

If you decide to do it in April, just be sure to give yourself a long deserved break. I gave myself about 1 months to unwind when I didn't pass the first time.
I feel like I shouldn't study until after the holidays, but im terrible at test taking and going to feel like I cheated myself if I dont start studying today and fail again the 2nd time around. 

I'll probably start glancing around at it but not hardcore study until January

I had a board game book bag and a normal book bag filled with books. My wife said it was over the top. I did not want to get a question and know it was in a book and not have that book.
Yeah one of my in-person review class teachers said not to bring too much because it won't help you...but in my mind, the cost of bringing something I don't need versus not having something I do is just not even close. 

Back