October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me?  As mean as you want.

In a public forum, where people can see you picking on cat girl / reporting it to fish guy: maybe tone it down a bit.

*I apologize for saying you shoot blanks when baby pics obviously prove this wrong*
I hope they're my babies!

He's amazing so far.  Already knows sit and down.  Come is a work in progress...
TEACH ME YOUR WAYS. We get sit like 90% of the time, 100% if there's a treat. Come is hit or miss but she does respond to my whistle (&my bestie's, we whistle the same!) Down/off/literally anything else, NOPE. 

Ah, the state has to release results before they look at my application, it’s day 58/60 before I can call them so they’re obv stalling to that time

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS. We get sit like 90% of the time, 100% if there's a treat. Come is hit or miss but she does respond to my whistle (&my bestie's, we whistle the same!) Down/off/literally anything else, NOPE. 
Step one: get a standard poodle.  They're incredibly trainable dogs (part of the reason we picked the breed).

I haven't ever used a treat to get him to lie down; the only time food is involved is having him sit before I give him his bowl.  Rely much on food and dogs are smart enough to know when you don't have any to offer.  Lots of praise and scritches.

My wife loves tattoos.

If I pass (fingers crossed), I will either be getting a chest piece done or starting a 3/4 sleeve.

Currently only at 1. A WW2 plane on my arm.
Pics please.  Also!!!!!!  Are you in Indiana?  I just moved here from NYS!  Was thinking of getting a piece to commemorate!  Any good places?

Back