October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems a bit excessive for architecture, no offense but 7 exams seems like a LOT.
*shrugs* i'm not disagreeing with you. but my two architect friends in maine have both told they have 7 tests. and each is a different topic. so they had one on electrical - i know this since that's the only one both told me about when they learned i was an EE. 

1) I'd say pics or it didn't happen, but you've got the html hacking down, so I won't bother

2) Florida NEVER releases this early. They've got internal stuff they need to do before they give authorization to release.
I hacked Florida. Haven't you seen the news?

Again, just kidding.

I...stopped counting them, tbh.  I was told by a tattooist who was working on my leg that when you have pieces like this done (I am assuming he meant sleeves) that the number no longer counts, the time does.  And I think I have easily over 100+ hours in the chair on my body.

Hoping to get more of my back done when I travel back to NY
one day, most of mine are small

Seems a bit excessive for architecture, no offense but 7 exams seems like a LOT.
I work with a few architects and while you're right that 7 exams is a lot, they also need to know enough about all aspects of the project in order to make sure the building is designed well. They can't just draw a pretty picture. They need to know that the MEP, Structure, Civil, etc. Engineers can make their building design a reality.

For April, the Florida PE Board Rep posted that results were to be released soon. 

I got 0.0% done after that post. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I work with a few architects and while you're right that 7 exams is a lot, they also need to know enough about all aspects of the project in order to make sure the building is designed well. They can't just draw a pretty picture. They need to know that the MEP, Structure, Civil, etc. Engineers can make their building design a reality.
Architects make it pretty. Engineers make it work.

Back