October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, we had dog nuts already on this page.  This thread is filled with insanity!

You could just be like me and have your legs tattooed: instant shorts.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Why is this suck thread turning into a spam thread?

Aww! My dad is also a PE. Love this 🥰
My...dad was a band teacher/musician and was kinda bemused by the whole PE process.  He kinda got it because he had rolling licenses he needed to complete for teaching (and NY is crazy about it), but he was also very "Calm down.  If you don't pass, you can always sit it again.  You're employed right now.  They're not going to fire you because you failed.  Nobody is going to die."  Very odd.

Anyone else able to register for PE exam? Does this mean I failed or is the system just open to registration at this point? Has anyone who passed the exam had this happen to them- where they were able to register before the results came through? No trolling plzzzz.

Anyone else able to register for PE exam? Does this mean I failed or is the system just open to registration at this point? Has anyone who passed the exam had this happen to them- where they were able to register before the results came through? No trolling plzzzz.
Sorry to here that, bud.

In all honesty, it doesn't mean anything.

I think we can register in whatever we want and doesn't mean that we failed the PE test. 

At least we're not alone in our behavior.

Having to pass all four exams in 18 months is sick. Needing to start over if you blow one? That's just mean. I wonder if they're at least "easy" exams?
Also the CFA level 1 was just administered last weekend. 8 week waiting period for results.I read that some people were even vomiting and crying during the test.WE ARE NOT ALONE.

Back