October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do hope they come out soon, because my Christmas shopping depends on it.

My dad is a PE and has been bugging me to get licensed. I keep explaining that I don't need it for my job, but he insists. Well, I didn't tell him I registered for the exam or that I took the exam. So my plan was to pass and print him off the results notice or something (or print off my license since that's how FL does it, but I'm not sure how soon they'll email it out) and mail that to him as his Christmas gift.

So if results don't come out soon, I'm going to have to start shopping for a gift for him.
This is such an awesome story

Yeah, I'm trying to tell myself that the results aren't going to be out until Friday and just stop worrying about it so much... I wish myself the best of luck.

My dad is a PE and has been bugging me to get licensed. I keep explaining that I don't need it for my job, but he insists. Well, I didn't tell him I registered for the exam or that I took the exam. So my plan was to pass and print him off the results notice or something (or print off my license since that's how FL does it, but I'm not sure how soon they'll email it out) and mail that to him as his Christmas gift.

So if results don't come out soon, I'm going to have to start shopping for a gift for him.
No pressure or anything... That's an awesome idea.  I applaud your ability to keep the whole ordeal a secret.  😀

I’d buy a wheel of cheese from Costco, just in case. 

Now that this day has come and passed, I doubt we'll get results at all this week.  Controls meeting probably didn't happen last weekend.  Hopefully this weekend it will.....

Now that this day has come and passed, I doubt we'll get results at all this week.  Controls meeting probably didn't happen last weekend.  Hopefully this weekend it will.....
I mean, let's not rule out that the volunteers being gathered have all been turned into werewolves (the full moon was last night) and need to recuperate for tonight's controls meeting?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

Back