October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been lurking for the past few weeks - finally broke down and created an account. This waiting game is figuratively killing me..
giphy.gif

Anyone from Maryland or Alabama? Those results came out the earliest last year. Please update us so that we can at least experience mass hysteria for one hour after you guys.

also I think I’m currently experiencing temporary insanity 
What sucks for us is Virginia DPOR is down so we can't check our system anyway right now. Only notification would be from NCEES. They picked a fine time to change servers.

The trend I notice for previous October results is that they were posted about 2 weeks after Thanks Giving... this year thanks giving was a week later than typical, which was the case in '14 when the results also took an extra week or so... Just my two cents.

@RBHeadge PE

you've been through these cycles what are your thoughts at the moment?

Its 3:45 PM on day 47 we are all losing our minds...i think i'm going to call it a day...maybe tomorrow....just hope i passed...if not gonna immediately register for the next test study my a$$ off and punch it in the throat next go around...just gonna make me a better Engineer....

If I pass...immediately registering and taking on the SE lets F***ing go life...

Back